+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

8/12/14 Defiance is Unplayable Today

The lag is horrendous and the time outs are frequent, it's impossible to do anything.

When ever I start something it always lags and eventually times out.

Very Very Disappointed

Yeah it was worse today then it's been in awhile for me. Every time I got somewhere to shoot at something I lagged out and got booted. Finally said screw it and logged off.
    IGN: Smeejo | Ego: 12xx | Server: Pc-NA |

Oh one thing I forgot to mention that I am miffed by, I live in North America and get lag and time outs playing on the NA server.

But when I play on the EU server I have no lag and never have seen a time out there.

Go Figure Huh ???

Add Another

I have had the same problem. I could not even change weapons.

Server just went down like a Strato-Carrier

o.O

Honestly between this and firefall, with destiny coming out for consoles (pc next year!), and The Division coming out for pc next year, I'm just biding my time. I'm still pretty miffed that I wasted money on Firefall only for them to turn it into cookie cutter on-rails, vertical progression , loot whoring, wow in space with guns in jump jets.

So I came back to defiance, and....get timed out. All Of My Nope.
    Serious lack of decent mmorpgs/mmotps these days.

Honestly between this and firefall, with destiny coming out for consoles (pc next year!), and The Division coming out for pc next year, I'm just biding my time. I'm still pretty miffed that I wasted money on Firefall only for them to turn it into cookie cutter on-rails, vertical progression , loot whoring, wow in space with guns in jump jets.

So I came back to defiance, and....get timed out. All Of My Nope.
    Serious lack of decent mmorpgs/mmotps these days.

Quote Originally Posted by SlicTrix View Post
    Oh one thing I forgot to mention that I am miffed by, I live in North America and get lag and time outs playing on the NA server.

But when I play on the EU server I have no lag and never have seen a time out there.

Go Figure Huh ???
    Does EU Server have less players on it? I would assume so. This to me will destroy the game if they cannot deal with the overload. I suggest they hire a network consultant before it's too late.

I think all the problems started when they made the game F2P. The servers nor the game were not prepared for such an amount of people playing at the same time. THIS is a huge fail, because, if you gonna make a mmorpgs/mmotps game F2P, the first thing you have to do is to fix this and prepare both the game and servers for a big amount of people. I've seen that when I am playing and Im having a huge lag many people gets disconnected because of this and, what a surprise to me, when those people log off I stop having lag....

I was just about to sign into the game and play a while -I take it I should just go back to sleep? lol