+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Zagger Nerf Incoming

Quote Originally Posted by Rarnok View Post
    We have made a broad sweeping change to “On Full Reload” procs in the game. All effects that trigger from “on full reload” now have a 10s cooldown. This is due to combinations of extremely fast/instant reload weapons and perks/bonuses that were allowing players to have constant ego powers/buffs.

The list of impacted effects:
    • VBI EEC SMG blur (all variants)
    • VBI EEC HP-7 Wildcat overcharge (all variants)
    • Weapon Mastery grenade refresh
    • Weapon Mastery movement
    • Weapon Mastery EGO power duration
    • Synergy: Soldier
    • Synergy: Cannoneer
    • Rarity Bonus: Recharge EGO power
    • Perk: Pumped Up
    • Perk: Time Out

These changes will only be on PTS until we feel they are in a good place. Please take some time on PTS to try them out and respond with your feedback.
    Just thought I would put this in a more obvious place. Most of these changes are either incorrect or already actually in place.

What I see is a semi-hidden Zagger nerf. There will be a 10 second cool down on speed feet now. They are actually going to nerf a purple roll, so this will affect ALL weapons with this roll.

Honestly just make the Zagger impossible to have a 0.0 reload. Don't nerf every weapon because of this one please.

I like my Quartermaster speedfeet Zagger, but don't want to see every weapon nerfed because of this.

PS: What's up with a Cannoneer nerf?
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

Thanks to the Nefarious, he succeed to make an argument and make himself heard and opposites ignored by dev

Quote Originally Posted by KirisameSatsuki View Post
    Thanks to the Nefarious, he succeed to make an argument and make himself heard and opposites ignored by dev
    I'm sure he is pretty happy right now. This is what people like him feed off of.
    Xbox NA: xlxJackxlx

Xbox EU: Jaclyn

GT: xlll Jack lllx

Yes but look at all the other stuff it has brought (ruined) with it lol.
    Defiance 2050 - EU XBOX ONE | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom
    Defiance - EU XBOX 360 | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom

Nooo don't nerf the soldier synergy!
    GT: The Fangul

Quote Originally Posted by cdestroyer View Post
    Nooo don't nerf the soldier synergy!
    I got a lol on that one. I am assuming it is supposed to be the Veteran synergy.

Nerf everything on full reload
    Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Yes, one million scrip. Why? We wanted to create an additional path to these weapons and their synergies for dedicated players who didn't want to purchase the Corporate Espionage Lock Box via the Bit Store.

GT: ConcreteSnake

Quote Originally Posted by Combo Breaker View Post
    I got a lol on that one. I am assuming it is supposed to be the Veteran synergy.
    yea I'm pretty sure the people making the changes don't actually play the game after looking at the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Yes, one million scrip. Why? We wanted to create an additional path to these weapons and their synergies for dedicated players who didn't want to purchase the Corporate Espionage Lock Box via the Bit Store.

GT: ConcreteSnake

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteSnake View Post
    yea I'm pretty sure the people making the changes don't actually play the game after looking at the list.
    I noticed. A lot of the things listed already have 10 second or longer delays. If it hadn't been for the "Soldier" thing I would have thought it was a solid hidden Zagger post. As it is, it's only semi-hidden.

More synergy rolls on the vendor trash pile.

I'm sure it should never have meant eternal EGO power but this isn't a tweak, it's removing a whole set of rolls from the game.

At least certain players can move on to crying about the next thing that kills them now. This is the trouble with MMOs the PvP winds up being geared the same way as PvE, as in: Designed to baby sit the absolute worst players.

The bosses and trash mobs in PvP look the exact same, that's what makes it great. But this is the PvE attitude creeping in. "If I can't kill the boss, nerf the boss". In this case it's the endless crying for all the good players to have their gear nerfed time and time again. The players that do the math and gain the advantages, the good players, will still feast on the bad players and the cycle will continue. The tears on the forums will still flow.