+ Reply to Thread

Is this leading somewhere?

* The Dark Matter Monolith no longer drops unencrypted legendary weapons and shields.

I have this Arkforgey feeling that unencryption has to be coming at some type of Arkforgey price.

I feel like things are constantly being done I will not like.

This could be a good thing......more damage and capacity.

I no longer have trust or faith in good things for Defiance.

I hate that it's like that now.
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

Since patch 2.2 and the encryption, monoliths drops legendarys that are not encrypted and no way to encrypt them so they are inferior to legendarys from lockboxes. I think it was just oversight to the whole encryption change over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Yes, one million scrip. Why? We wanted to create an additional path to these weapons and their synergies for dedicated players who didn't want to purchase the Corporate Espionage Lock Box via the Bit Store.

GT: ConcreteSnake

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteSnake View Post
    Since patch 2.2 and the encryption, monoliths drops legendarys that are not encrypted and no way to encrypt them so they are inferior to legendarys from lockboxes. I think it was just oversight to the whole encryption change over.
    This is what I was hoping for, but as of late this game gives me little hope. Those "reload" changes they are looking into might be "it" for me.
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

Next thing you know there will be an ego synergy in the corporate espionage lockbox that doesnt get a cooldown so you can buy it via the bits store...YAY