+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question regarding "Grid Master III" minor grid arkfalls.

Does anyone know if the Minor Grid Arkfalls that are not summoned, occur outside of Silicon Valley? Grid Master III is the last pursuit I need to complete, and I'm still at 9/25.

I've only ever seen one in SV, but that doesn't mean it's working as intended
    IGN: Severous 5881, Txxx McGee 1135, JJ Fad 743
    PSN:MadMatt-a-tat-ta
    Insomniac Hunters

i have played a few at i think it is seascape farms or in that area by last chance.

Fought two basically solo,and have only seen 3 total, on the map since the SV update.

Either I need to check the map more consistently or they Really should spawn more often.

Only have 2/25 at the moment, and I play average of 4 1/2 hours a day, took day or so off. Had a new ssd fail on me, that's why ...

They be SV only, i already completed that pursuit.... best idea is become a phase walker, will get u more juu juu!

I've seen that, as of the current patch in the Live server, there can be only 1 minor arkfall event at SV (arkfall, not arkbreak). I think the chance for it to be a Grid one is about 1/5 or something similar.
    So you have to complete the current minor (whatever type), wait for the next minor to spawn, complete it (whatever type), and repeat until a Grid type minor appears. Then repeat until you got the pursuit.

At least that's what i'm doing...

PC NA: Ivan Danko - Danko's Weapon Shop

Quote Originally Posted by hiban View Post
    I've seen that, as of the current patch in the Live server, there can be only 1 minor arkfall event at SV (arkfall, not arkbreak). I think the chance for it to be a Grid one is about 1/5 or something similar.
    So you have to complete the current minor (whatever type), wait for the next minor to spawn, complete it (whatever type), and repeat until a Grid type minor appears. Then repeat until you got the pursuit.

At least that's what i'm doing...
    Ah makes sense now, I thought it was the ark break minors.
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6099394&dateline=1366  511466
    Processor:AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.30GHz Motherboard:AsusTeK M4N98TD EVO Memory:Corsair DDR3 16GB (4X4GB sticks) Graphics:2X NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560 Ti 2GB in SLI mode OS:Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium SP1

Got my grid master title 2days ago.the last
    goals I had to do were my control grid witch
    only spawn in SV.I have my 25/25 and I grinded
    out to get them.U have to stay in SV and destroy
    the little arkfalls intill a control grid spawns.
    Keep repeating the process Intill u get them
    all.U HAVE TO HAVE PATIENCE.

Would be nice that the few that do spawn don't disappear halfway through due to a major ark fall spawning on top of it.