+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40
  1. #1

    WAR MASTER + Newbie = Disaster !!DEV READ!!

    Dear friends,

    we really need to make changes, it is possible that after upgrading free2play no longer able to break down the WARMASTER.

    You may not understand that the NEWBIE not have a clue:

    1 how to read the chat
    2 how to shoot in the right places
    3 use a weapon with a high crit when the shield goes down

    I AM tired of spending time to get from WARMASTER and see all my work thrown in the toilet.

    Are certainly not the first idiot to play (Ego 5900)

    Do something or I swear that my keyboard will soon meet my screen.

    IDEAS:

    Make different instances where you divide the difficulty levels in EGO (1-1000 / 1001-2000 / 2001-3000 / 3001-4000 / 4001- + 5000)

    Needless to play with people who just receive a blow from the monster die.

    If you have other ideas please add below.




    Jo

  2. #2
    Member Bonehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    seattle wa usa
    Posts
    7,161
    Believe it or not, it's done that way on purpose.
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Believe it or not, it's done that way on purpose.
    Yup, working as intended...sadly.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jotheshow View Post
    Dear friends,

    we really need to make changes, it is possible that after upgrading free2play no longer able to break down the WARMASTER.

    You may not understand that the NEWBIE not have a clue:

    1 how to read the chat
    2 how to shoot in the right places
    3 use a weapon with a high crit when the shield goes down

    I AM tired of spending time to get from WARMASTER and see all my work thrown in the toilet.

    Are certainly not the first idiot to play (Ego 5900)

    Do something or I swear that my keyboard will soon meet my screen.

    IDEAS:

    Make different instances where you divide the difficulty levels in EGO (1-1000 / 1001-2000 / 2001-3000 / 3001-4000 / 4001- + 5000)

    Needless to play with people who just receive a blow from the monster die.

    If you have other ideas please add below.




    Jo

    LoL I may NOT be over 1500 in my EGO but Im not a new person to MMORPG Type Games. This Game here is no exception : as all the aspect of this game is pretty simple. I Have got to tell you this. I Called down 2 Major Arkfalls with my brother in this game and invited lots to join in. not 1 of them said anything about our low EGO LvLs. are we supposed to be higher lvl? because if its my Script that brings it down I do not mind who is all there. LoL. we get it we get it. if not then No ones out anything that did not call it down LoL

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathRogue View Post
    LoL I may NOT be over 1500 in my EGO but Im not a new person to MMORPG Type Games. This Game here is no exception : as all the aspect of this game is pretty simple. I Have got to tell you this. I Called down 2 Major Arkfalls with my brother in this game and invited lots to join in. not 1 of them said anything about our low EGO LvLs. are we supposed to be higher lvl? because if its my Script that brings it down I do not mind who is all there. LoL. we get it we get it. if not then No ones out anything that did not call it down LoL
    Did you also win it!? lol

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    PC/EU
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by jotheshow View Post
    Are certainly not the first idiot to play (Ego 5900)
    And that is the problem. You bring the threat level up to 10 and all of the newbies get one-shot and can't deal relevant damage anymore. Not your fault, of course, but neither is it theirs. It's the out of whack scaling system.

  7. #7
    Member Telemachus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    666
    If they haven't already , they should default the chat to the TEAM setting as you're transitioning into the instance.


    May help slightly.




    Also they should modify the ego to correctly identify the best loadouts and tactics ... not hurry hurry shoot and fail, that is outdated and didn't ever work in the first place.




    May need to add a few minutes to the encounter before it will escape too.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    Yup, working as intended...sadly.
    Got to reduce the flow of loot into the game, right? I am sure the difficulty level (ie, nearly impossible) is exactly as intended, also it's no coincidence that lock-timers were added during the f2p transition. If you want loot, you know where you're supposed to find it...
    Kanah / 5891 / PC-EU / BOB

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanah View Post
    Got to reduce the flow of loot into the game, right? I am sure the difficulty level (ie, nearly impossible) is exactly as intended, also it's no coincidence that lock-timers were added during the f2p transition. If you want loot, you know where you're supposed to find it...
    Yeah, but they will not feel the flow of my money from my wallet to their wallet.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jotheshow View Post
    Make different instances where you divide the difficulty levels in EGO (1-1000 / 1001-2000 / 2001-3000 / 3001-4000 / 4001- + 5000)
    They already didvide the people in different instances. The difference is that where everyone goes is totally random.
    You can end up in an instance with only 1 other people, the same that you can appear in an already started warmaster battle from a different server/shard, in which there are 2 minutes remaining for the WM to escape. It's random, it's frustrating, and it ruins the effort of organising anything.

    I already told this in other threads, there is ONE necessary fix which will solve most -if not all- the problems with the WM: Fix the instancing.

    For every arkbreak, create A SINGLE instance. Put ALL the people outside an arkbreak inside the SAME instance. If there are 27 people fighting on the outside, i want those exact 27 people to continue with me when we go inside.

    DON'T MIX PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT SHARDS. If you call an arkbreak and when the gates close there are only 2 people inside, let those 2 people be in their instance. They don't need random people from other shards being thrown at them. Maybe they even dont want people to bump their Threat Level.

    It isn't so hard, Trion. You could at least try it in the PTS.

    PC NA: Ivan Danko - Danko's Weapon Shop

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts