+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
  1. #1
    Member taco man 67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    on my couch
    Posts
    5,011

    Would u stay at your job if you were told your pay would be reduced by 80%?

    well with the current patch that is exactly what trion wants us to do. dark mater events b4 the last few patches would pay out 30-55 key codes, and around 25-40 arkforge. now they pay out 5-10 keys, and around 4-8 arkforge. trion how can u cut our pay this much, and expect us to continue to support you?

    I toss the game in from time to time to see if it is getting better, but with the last patch they seem to have actually made it worse.

    if you guys still want to work 4 20% wages have fun. im all but out of here.

    p.s. sep 9th is just around the corner trion last chance 4 u to turn this around.

    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...e-been-lowered
    my gt is taco man 67

    check out my sig. think its cool?
    contact my lil sis at gt !!! staxx !!!
    reverse the !

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by taco man 67 View Post
    if you guys still want to work 4 20% wages have fun. im all but out of here.
    Did you really just equate playing this game to working at a job?

  3. #3
    Member SirServed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fontana, CA
    Posts
    2,373
    Yes he did. Even though carrying the people around you day after day feels like a job, it's not.

  4. #4
    taco your a good person but with all the scrip you have why the hell are you still grinding events. With the amount of scrip you have I don't understand why you wouldn't just play to enjoy yourself instead of go for more gear/ scrip. With 10% of the time you spent grinding you could of used some of your scrip and actually bought something definitely better then the rewards you got.
    GT: Dan0245
    Xbox One: North America

  5. #5
    Member Bonehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    seattle wa usa
    Posts
    7,161
    Let me think that over for a NO!
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

  6. #6
    It's not a job, so comparing it to a job is definately a stupid thing to do.

    Time investemnt in an entertainment platform, that is what gaming is. If you feel your time investment is not returning favorable results then please, quit and find something else. There are plenty of other games out there now or just around the corner as many people are saying.

    Now I am not defending Trion but these 'fix this crap or I quit' posts are just getting really stupid. Your either going to quit, or your not. The player base do not care in all honesty if Joe Blow quits Defiance and goes to play Fire Fall. I say good on em for finding something that they enjoy invbesting time into.

    If you feel so strongly, post in suggestions forums and open tickets (yeah yeah...wait times..who cares your meant to be quitting anyways...what does it matter if it takes them 2 weeks to see it? You will not be around anyways.).

    Just my 2 cents for the morning.

  7. #7
    Member taco man 67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    on my couch
    Posts
    5,011
    Quote Originally Posted by OttawaREDBLACKS View Post
    taco your a good person but with all the scrip you have why the hell are you still grinding events. With the amount of scrip you have I don't understand why you wouldn't just play to enjoy yourself instead of go for more gear/ scrip. With 10% of the time you spent grinding you could of used some of your scrip and actually bought something definitely better then the rewards you got.
    why does this have to be about me, and what I can afford. this affects everyone. its true there is nothing out of my reach scrip wise, but that doesn't mean I dont want to feel like i'm getting something out of my game play. when im playing 90-95% present of the time. im running around killing stuff. 5-10% I sell stuff. I play this game because of the community not the game play[that got old about a year ago].

    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...e-been-lowered
    my gt is taco man 67

    check out my sig. think its cool?
    contact my lil sis at gt !!! staxx !!!
    reverse the !

  8. #8
    Member taco man 67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    on my couch
    Posts
    5,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrinx View Post
    It's not a job, so comparing it to a job is definately a stupid thing to do.

    Time investemnt in an entertainment platform, that is what gaming is. If you feel your time investment is not returning favorable results then please, quit and find something else. There are plenty of other games out there now or just around the corner as many people are saying.

    Now I am not defending Trion but these 'fix this crap or I quit' posts are just getting really stupid. Your either going to quit, or your not. The player base do not care in all honesty if Joe Blow quits Defiance and goes to play Fire Fall. I say good on em for finding something that they enjoy invbesting time into.

    If you feel so strongly, post in suggestions forums and open tickets (yeah yeah...wait times..who cares your meant to be quitting anyways...what does it matter if it takes them 2 weeks to see it? You will not be around anyways.).

    Just my 2 cents for the morning.
    I compare it to work because its the closest way to represent the changes the have just forced onto us. if u cant understand my comparison that's on you not me.

    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...e-been-lowered
    my gt is taco man 67

    check out my sig. think its cool?
    contact my lil sis at gt !!! staxx !!!
    reverse the !

  9. #9
    Actually folks ark hunting is a job. The only reason we're in the bay to begin with is we took a job as an ark hunter for Von Bach. Key codes, scrip, ark forge and experience were all payment for doing our job. So yaknow. Yeaaaaah.
    360 NA GT X Alastar X IGN Alastar Crowley & RobinDeeBanks
    Sugar House Gang

  10. #10
    Member Bonehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    seattle wa usa
    Posts
    7,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastar View Post
    Actually folks ark hunting is a job. The only reason we're in the bay to begin with is we took a job as an ark hunter for Von Bach. Key codes, scrip, ark forge and experience were all payment for doing our job. So yaknow. Yeaaaaah.
    I still say no.
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts