+ Reply to Thread

So... PS3/NA ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

How many people on the forums play on PS3/NA?

I'm sorta curious, its where I play and I'm looking to maybe join a clan.

>,.>
    <.,<

I say, Maybe join a clan. Because I've never been much one for teams, Esp. Because I don't have a PS3 Mic, or Keyboard. I pretty much type via the controller, which is a huge chore. But I do it, rather well.

So... Yeah, I was just curious, about anyone on PS3/NA who might want to help me ruin the day of some shtako in Defiance. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    In-game name
    Beathrus Bearkin *PS3/NA*

I am on PS3 NA and have seen you post on zone chat every once in a while. Founder of the Cerebral Assassinz. We are a pretty big clan with 200+, clan level 3450 and quickly rising. You could learn lots from us but if you do not like teams, we might not be a great fit since we team up all the time.

Oh, Its more about the whole lack of voice chat thing. I don't mind teams... And sometimes I wander off I mean, I am generally good in teams! Mainly its just that I don't have a keyboard for PS3, or a Mic. And what should take me 5 seconds to type out, takes me about 20. x.x
    In-game name

play PS3 EU. my clan is Heroes and Gods. we've got a lot of active members, but a lot of us play as lone wolves. we play well in groups but we don't need a team

Yeah, we have a lot of typers in clan as well who do not have a keyboard. I understand where you are coming from.

I also play on the PS3 though I only go one about once a day for about 2 hours just to do the daily and weekly stuff with the occasional arkfall/siege/incursion (everything went downhill after release). I can understand the lone wolf, I'm one myself, but I'm willing to stay longer to help if you need it. Ego is around 3,100.
    PS3 NA -> Argetlam213

Billifred, I can't play on EU. Defiance is laggy enough without trying to do EU too when I am in NA. x.x And Right now, can't do anything because PSN is down and can't get on Defiance. v.v
    In-game name