+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    I live in a Twiztid and tormented mind, keep out.

not another CRIXDA "boo hoo hoo" Thread. please read.

Hello Arkhunters.
    Thanks for your time, and I also thank you for your ever-shrinking attention span with the game that we all enjoy here.
    I don't want to complain overmuch, just make a few personal statements and observations and hopefully you folks will add in or contribute however you wish.
    I still love to play and I am getting over my malaise. (No, that isn't the spread that you put on your sandwich - look it up if you aren't familiar, okay?) I am not really angry anymore, or just so numb to the entire thing. A friend of mine has recently returned to Defiance (he lost his copy and I purchased him another and mailed it to him. My 7th donation) and we have been playing and enjoying the time together. He asked me : "where in the hell is everyone? When I left to take a break, there were people all over the place. Now there is nothing! You can barely find anyone to do expert Co-Ops!" I explained the ordeal to him and how "Der Kompany" is trying to make refugees of us all and basically run us all out of the servers by making the entire experience unbearable. Well, I am starting to play more and enjoy myself because he is having fun - Misery loves company.
    I also wanted to thank Alpha from The Browncoats on XBL NA for some good commerce and company this weekend, we have a good relationship with The Browncoats and cultivating good relationships with good people also helps bring a little fun back into a dreary experience.

In closing,
    I don't have the enthusiasm that I had before. This is my favorite game and there isn't anything like it - it is sad that it has been abused this way but it is what it is. The Dawn Patrol will be here until the servers are turned off - helping out and having fun along the way.
    Thanks.

"THIS FATAL CIRCUS needs a few less clowns...."
    GT: CRIXDA CLAN: DAWN PATROL
    "Have Cool, Will Travel"
    DAWN PATROL every saturday A.M., Run and Gun on XBL NA!

RIP Defiance

you make a very good point Crix... friends kept this game alive for a long time. i know personally that i played this game many many nights for the simple fact that my friends were on it. it was sad to see them disappear one after another (myself included).

thankfully, ive reconnected with many of them on another title in the last week, and its been great to log into the psn every night.

Quote Originally Posted by CRIXDA View Post

I don't have the enthusiasm that I had before. This is my favorite game and there isn't anything like it - it is sad that it has been abused this way but it is what it is. The Dawn Patrol will be here until the servers are turned off - helping out and having fun along the way.
    Thanks.
    Welcome home Crix.
    There is a lot of freedom in resignation.
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

I feel your pain, in fact I got perma banned for a topic just like this one I had to make a new account because well I like the community. My clan on ps3 feels the same way we still ride around the bay and will do so until the server shuts down. I know we have already decided to move the clan to Destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Welcome home Crix.
    There is a lot of freedom in resignation.
    Indeed. I have given up hope of completing the Grid III pursuit since I can't get enough people to join in on Arkbreaks and emergencies to kick them up to TL 10 for some Ark Grid beat downs. I still see more people when I log into the original Guild Wars, and that was killed off, practically speaking, by ArenaNet two years ago.

I keep playing for the same reasons. My friends and my clan are the only reason I play this game still. If not for them I would have stopped playing a long time ago lol.
    Smitty-Ego 5114 | Mrs. Smitty- Ego 1563 GT: MASSIVEHVAL
    Founder of HE WAS NUMBER ONE on Xbox NA
    The clan is dead, but I'm not!

Hell, I think my entire clan quit the game at around the same time.

We all just got bored of the "DLCs" and extreme lag / bugs. It's a shame too, because I had millions of scrip on the PCNA server. and scrip on that one is worth like 10x it is on Xbox
    <a href=http://hulkercafe.com target=_blank>http://hulkercafe.com</a>
    ^^^ this is a linky^^^
    Hulker Cafe Premier Arms Dealer

#PCMASTERRACEYEAH

I live in a Twiztid and tormented mind, keep out.
    Brutal.
    I hate that, homie. The sad thing about it is, "Der Kompany" isn't doing JACK SH!T (In my opinion) to try and get anyone to stay. Everything seems aimed at running us out of here and it is like the known universe is aware of it, no attempt to hide it. We have to pay money to get customer support, pay to get arkforge or upgrades and soon I just bet we will have to pay for air to breathe.
    Why is this even like this? It is a sick joke.
    Every clan is being gutted and every player disenfranchised.
    Screw F2P, by the time it comes to xbl there won't be a soul around to show any noobs the ropes because it will truly be a virtual wilderness and the cute little catchphrase that we throw around all of the time will be true as someone throws the "OFF" switch on the Deflatulance servers - "WORKING AS INTENDED."

"THIS FATAL CIRCUS needs a few less clowns...."
    GT: CRIXDA CLAN: DAWN PATROL
    "Have Cool, Will Travel"
    DAWN PATROL every saturday A.M., Run and Gun on XBL NA!

Quote Originally Posted by CRIXDA View Post
    Brutal.
    I hate that, homie. The sad thing about it is, "Der Kompany" isn't doing JACK SH!T (In my opinion) to try and get anyone to stay. Everything seems aimed at running us out of here and it is like the known universe is aware of it, no attempt to hide it. We have to pay money to get customer support, pay to get arkforge or upgrades and soon I just bet we will have to pay for air to breathe.
    Why is this even like this? It is a sick joke.

Every clan is being gutted and every player disenfranchised.
    Screw F2P, by the time it comes to xbl there won't be a soul around to show any noobs the ropes because it will truly be a virtual wilderness and the cute little catchphrase that we throw around all of the time will be true as someone throws the "OFF" switch on the Deflatulance servers - "WORKING AS INTENDED."
    But... but... but.. grenades.
    Don't "because grenades" me, bro.