+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1

    the defiant few recon gear helmet exists,was intended,but not given

    etaew`s model,proving its existence since patch 2.1

    http://www.defiancedata.com/models.php?id=7881

    colapsn7`s pic,showing it from pts:

    http://i66.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0809/...391ef757f8.jpg

    now that no one,and i mean no one,can deny its existence...ill get the issue of the 13th code out of the way:

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTogobban View Post
    who said the helmet doesn't exist? They said the outfit was the finale reward (not final reward). That doesn't imply that the helmet doesn't exist, nor does it imply that it was supposed to be issued.

    We were supposed to get the "defiant" code for the outfit during the season finale, we didn't, we got it now.

    Scapes said there would be 2 codes, but nobody has said that we'd be getting the helmet as part of that reward. That final reward may just be a boost or title, and we're expected to earn the helmet part through Defiant Few reputation - this seems more likely as it gives people a reason to keep logging in for the next week or two to earn the faction required. People are more likely to log in and play to earn the second half of something they were already given the first half of.
    Quote Originally Posted by moof View Post
    unlikely,it doesnt make much sense to give one part of the outfit on a temporary code that will never again be activated after it expires,and have the helmet availible to all at the vendor?

    it may well be that the 13th code is boosts or a title...but as colapsn7`s pic that i posted,and etaew`s model showed,the helmet does go with the outfit,and since the outfit came out of the codes and the 13th code is missing,it makes natural,logical sense that the helmet is the reward
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

    now i think we all deserve,by all rights,an answer as to when the helmet will be added and why it wasnt added in the first place with the outfit that came with it

    and as for why im concerned about a helmet to an outfit that some people dont like,im female,my char is female,and i think it looks good,plus its the principle of the thing,a reward that was intended,exists in the game files on live server,but was not given


    finally killed warmaster once,7/13/2014,twice on 7/15/2014,again on 9/8/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by PhantasieTrion View Post
    Hi Moof........
    [*]We gave out the Defiant Few Recon Gear Outfit for free via a code.[*]Once that code expires for all regions, we will enable both the outfit and the helmet on the Defiant Few Vendor in game. (just like how we tested that event on PTS several weeks ago).

    --Phantasie
    i did it for us!i did it!

    PC NA - GunDownGrace - Cronus

  2. #2
    Member Maixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Seattle, Wa
    Posts
    806
    No item was ever listed for the 13th code, and people are just assuming the Helmet was the item.

    Just because an item was on the PTS doesn't mean it will go live.
    - wish they would put in the yellow Nomad i drove in beta.

    There are several outfits/headgear without a match or counterpart.
    NA-PSN: MAIXX74
    Main Character:
    Mad Kain "Pale Wars Ronin" created- launch day

    A developer is only as good as the last thing they released.
    -Rift- was why i was willing to spend $160 pre-ordering the ultimate edition of Defiance a couple weeks before launch.
    -Defiance- is why i won't buy another Trion title at full price if at all.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Maixx View Post
    No item was ever listed for the 13th code, and people are just assuming the Helmet was the item.

    Just because an item was on the PTS doesn't mean it will go live.
    - wish they would put in the yellow Nomad i drove in beta.

    There are several outfits/headgear without a match or counterpart.
    check out etaew`s model link...it proves that its existed on live since 2.1


    finally killed warmaster once,7/13/2014,twice on 7/15/2014,again on 9/8/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by PhantasieTrion View Post
    Hi Moof........
    [*]We gave out the Defiant Few Recon Gear Outfit for free via a code.[*]Once that code expires for all regions, we will enable both the outfit and the helmet on the Defiant Few Vendor in game. (just like how we tested that event on PTS several weeks ago).

    --Phantasie
    i did it for us!i did it!

    PC NA - GunDownGrace - Cronus

  4. #4
    like the shotgun murderface helmet

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTogobban View Post
    like the shotgun murderface helmet
    well yes,but an outfit file for a hypothetical outfit that goes with the shotgun murderface helm doesnt exist,the file for the defiant few recon gear helmet does exist,has since 2.1


    finally killed warmaster once,7/13/2014,twice on 7/15/2014,again on 9/8/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by PhantasieTrion View Post
    Hi Moof........
    [*]We gave out the Defiant Few Recon Gear Outfit for free via a code.[*]Once that code expires for all regions, we will enable both the outfit and the helmet on the Defiant Few Vendor in game. (just like how we tested that event on PTS several weeks ago).

    --Phantasie
    i did it for us!i did it!

    PC NA - GunDownGrace - Cronus

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by moof View Post
    well yes,but an outfit file for a hypothetical outfit that goes with the shotgun murderface helm doesnt exist,the file for the defiant few recon gear helmet does exist,has since 2.1
    it's not uncommon for models/maps that are unavailable to be pushed out early. Volge models existed in the game long before we were first given the chance to kill them. If we were supposed to get that as part of the defiant code, or another code was to have been released, then great, but there's far more important issues to get riled up over, hopefully many will be resolved tomorrow

  7. #7
    Defiance Dev PhantasieTrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    RWC
    Posts
    1,237
    Quote Originally Posted by moof View Post
    etaew`s model,proving its existence since patch 2.1

    http://www.defiancedata.com/models.php?id=7881

    colapsn7`s pic,showing it from pts:

    http://i66.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0809/...391ef757f8.jpg

    now that no one,and i mean no one,can deny its existence...ill get the issue of the 13th code out of the way:
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

    now i think we all deserve,by all rights,an answer as to when the helmet will be added and why it wasnt added in the first place with the outfit that came with it

    and as for why im concerned about a helmet to an outfit that some people dont like,im female,my char is female,and i think it looks good,plus its the principle of the thing,a reward that was intended,exists in the game files on live server,but was not given
    Hi Moof

    The Defiant Few Recon Gear Helmet has been around for awhile, its just not active on the live servers (yet).
    As you pointed out, DefianceData has listed it in the model viewer
    It's also been on PTS for quite some time too.

    I even responded later in that PTS thread explaining that we temporarily turned the outfits on and then off, since they are linked to an event.

    That event I was talking about has the following criteria associated with it:
    • We gave out the Defiant Few Recon Gear Outfit for free via a code.
    • Once that code expires for all regions, we will enable both the outfit and the helmet on the Defiant Few Vendor in game. (just like how we tested that event on PTS several weeks ago).

    The helmet is not part of the code; Outfits and Headgear are two separate things.

    Seperately, Kiwi or I will update shortly with the 13th code, I'm sorry for the confusion on that.

    --Phantasie

  8. #8
    Member Atticus Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Moses Lake, Wa USA
    Posts
    9,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Maixx View Post
    No item was ever listed for the 13th code, and people are just assuming the Helmet was the item.

    Just because an item was on the PTS doesn't mean it will go live.
    - wish they would put in the yellow Nomad i drove in beta.

    There are several outfits/headgear without a match or counterpart.
    It's also possible that the outfit will be added to the bit store. Like they did with Nomads (except a yellow one), even though we bought them from vendors in the Beta.

    {EDIT} Ninja'd by a Dev?! That is almost unheard of!!!
    Support me in Extralife

    Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

    (Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)


    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantasieTrion View Post
    Hi Moof

    The Defiant Few Recon Gear Helmet has been around for awhile, its just not active on the live servers (yet).
    As you pointed out, DefianceData has listed it in the model viewer
    It's also been on PTS for quite some time too.

    I even responded later in that PTS thread explaining that we temporarily turned the outfits on and then off, since they are linked to an event.

    That event I was talking about has the following criteria associated with it:
    • We gave out the Defiant Few Recon Gear Outfit for free via a code.
    • Once that code expires for all regions, we will enable both the outfit and the helmet on the Defiant Few Vendor in game. (just like how we tested that event on PTS several weeks ago).

    The helmet is not part of the code; Outfits and Headgear are two separate things.

    Seperately, Kiwi or I will update shortly with the 13th code, I'm sorry for the confusion on that.

    --Phantasie
    oh my....oh my,you did it,i didnt think ti would be done,but if anyone couldve done it,it was you


    finally killed warmaster once,7/13/2014,twice on 7/15/2014,again on 9/8/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by PhantasieTrion View Post
    Hi Moof........
    [*]We gave out the Defiant Few Recon Gear Outfit for free via a code.[*]Once that code expires for all regions, we will enable both the outfit and the helmet on the Defiant Few Vendor in game. (just like how we tested that event on PTS several weeks ago).

    --Phantasie
    i did it for us!i did it!

    PC NA - GunDownGrace - Cronus

  10. #10
    Member Maixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Seattle, Wa
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by moof View Post
    check out etaew`s model link...it proves that its existed on live since 2.1
    The existence of the item does not mean that the item was designated to be the 13th code.
    The existence of the item on PTS does not guaranty it will ever go live.

    You are assuming the headgear was (and it might have been) supposed to be the 13th code.
    No item was ever stated as the 13th code.
    NA-PSN: MAIXX74
    Main Character:
    Mad Kain "Pale Wars Ronin" created- launch day

    A developer is only as good as the last thing they released.
    -Rift- was why i was willing to spend $160 pre-ordering the ultimate edition of Defiance a couple weeks before launch.
    -Defiance- is why i won't buy another Trion title at full price if at all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts