+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantasieTrion View Post
    Seperately, Kiwi or I will update shortly with the 13th code, I'm sorry for the confusion on that.

--Phantasie

That's great, Scapes made the promise...

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    We'll have EGO codes for each episode, not to worry. As for our crossover content, we'll be timing it to match the stacked schedule.
    and now you gave us the confirmation. Thankies, looking forward to getting the 13th code.
    PC - EU

Hi Moof

The Defiant Few Recon Gear Helmet has been around for awhile, its just not active on the live servers (yet).
    As you pointed out, DefianceData has listed it in the model viewer
    It's also been on PTS for quite some time too.

I even responded later in that PTS thread explaining that we temporarily turned the outfits on and then off, since they are linked to an event.

That event I was talking about has the following criteria associated with it:
    • We gave out the Defiant Few Recon Gear Outfit for free via a code.
    • Once that code expires for all regions, we will enable both the outfit and the helmet on the Defiant Few Vendor in game. (just like how we tested that event on PTS several weeks ago).

The helmet is not part of the code; Outfits and Headgear are two separate things.

Seperately, Kiwi or I will update shortly with the 13th code, I'm sorry for the confusion on that.

--Phantasie
    maixx,both the helmet add date and the existence of the 13th code have been proven

finally killed warmaster once,7/13/2014,twice on 7/15/2014,again on 9/8/2014

Hi Moof........
    [*]We gave out the Defiant Few Recon Gear Outfit for free via a code.[*]Once that code expires for all regions, we will enable both the outfit and the helmet on the Defiant Few Vendor in game. (just like how we tested that event on PTS several weeks ago).

--Phantasie
    i did it for us!i did it!

PC NA - GunDownGrace - Cronus

Quote Originally Posted by moof View Post
    maixx,both the helmet add date and the existence of the 13th code have been proven
    Moof, check this out!

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post
    I have your answer beat, Moof!

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...sode&p=1611325

Of course it is because of your pushing that Kiwi posted this, but it is STILL a better answer than Phantasie's!
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post
    Moof, check this out!
    no you dont,you reposted something that we knew either kiwi or phantasie would post because i pushed for it as you said,plus the helmet,so i got the higher score

now please,lets have peace,i dont desire a forum conflict after this

Hi Moof........
    [*]We gave out the Defiant Few Recon Gear Outfit for free via a code.[*]Once that code expires for all regions, we will enable both the outfit and the helmet on the Defiant Few Vendor in game. (just like how we tested that event on PTS several weeks ago).

--Phantasie

Technically the fact that there was never a 13th code was proven with Kiwi's post saying there were only 12 codes. There will be a 13th released soon.

There was no 13th code.

From Kiwi;

"Hey there. Appreciate the patience on this, I'm sorry about that, it looks like there was some confusion on this topic. Initially, we had a set of 12 codes, which resulted in my post with the 12th code. However, we're making good on it, and there will be a 13th code this week after tomorrow's patch. I'll be posting the EGO code on Twitter and on the forums, so keep an eye out for it."
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

          

Yes, but as I SAID... (did you even read what i wrote?)

Existing on the PTS doesn't mean it will go live.

It doesn't mean they are the same.
    They still have not specified the reward for the last code.
    It very well may be the headgear, but at this point they have not stated what the reward will be.
    As i have said over & over....

Your assuming, again, that with the recent news of the code fix, that it will be the headgear, but as you quoted to me, PhantasieTrion stated the helm is not part of the codes.

We know from Kiwi and Scapes that there were only 12 original codes.

We know from Kiwi and Scapes that there will be a 13th code.

We do not know what that code's reward will be.

Easy peasy.

The 13th code existed in our imagination only but will be brought into existence due to Moof and Vega.
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

Quote Originally Posted by Maixx View Post
    Yes, but as I SAID... (did you even read what i wrote?)

Existing on the PTS doesn't mean it will go live.

It doesn't mean they are the same.
    They still have not specified the reward for the last code.
    It very well may be the headgear, but at this point they have not stated what the reward will be.
    As i have said over & over....

Your assuming, again, that with the recent news of the code fix, that it will be the headgear, but as you quoted to me, PhantasieTrion stated the helm is not part of the codes.
    Hi Moof

--Phantasie

really?no helmet?he states in this line that when the defiant code expires,they will put the helmet and the outfit from the code in the defiant few vendor ingame

Hi Moof........

--Phantasie

*Where did i say the headgear didn't exist?
    -All i said was it wasn't on live yet.
    *Where has anyone from Trion stated it will be the 13th?
    -All they have confirmed is that a 13th will get added.

In the post you quote to make your point...
    Hi Moof

The Defiant Few Recon Gear Helmet has been around for awhile, its just not active on the live servers (yet).
    As you pointed out, DefianceData has listed it in the model viewer
    It's also been on PTS for quite some time too.

I even responded later in that PTS thread explaining that we temporarily turned the outfits on and then off, since they are linked to an event.

That event I was talking about has the following criteria associated with it:
    • We gave out the Defiant Few Recon Gear Outfit for free via a code.
    • Once that code expires for all regions, we will enable both the outfit and the helmet on the Defiant Few Vendor in game. (just like how we tested that event on PTS several weeks ago).

The helmet is not part of the code; Outfits and Headgear are two separate things.

--Phantasie
    NA-PSN: MAIXX74
    Main Character:
    Mad Kain "Pale Wars Ronin" created- launch day

A developer is only as good as the last thing they released.
    -Rift- was why i was willing to spend $160 pre-ordering the ultimate edition of Defiance a couple weeks before launch.
    -Defiance- is why i won't buy another Trion title at full price if at all.