+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffix8 View Post
    Did you bother to read what Chewy was saying? What Chewy was saying with "The same could be said of Defiance" is the fact you post a bunch of 'negative' reviews about Destiny trying to make it sound bad and that few will actually play it; the same could be said of Defiance by which there are plenty of negative reviews (none exceeded 70%) yet people still play this game some even love it. So when the time comes and they bore of a game then they simply move on, whether it be Defiance or it be Destiny.

Another thing. I wouldn't base an entire game off the first day. If they did that with Defiance I doubt it'd still be going. People kept with it and its still running. As it is, the 16th should prove interesting for Destiny.
    I Did read it, every time something negative is written about Destiny, you guys go straight to Defiance, using it's failures to compare them to Destiny's short coming's. Where talking about Bungie, a AAA game maker here. Your missing the point of why I quoted chewy in the first place. Defiance and Destiny are not even comparable, two different genres of games.

I know you say that you don't regret the game but you make it seem like you absolutely loathe it.
    I have good reason to be disappointed. I am not the only one. I did not receive a game that was advertised to me. Instead I got a very linear co op play (No weely patch will fix this aspect, but I can hope.) . PVP is done very well though, would expect nothing less from AAA Bungie. Like I said great game, not as advertised. <--- This is the only true comparison to Defiance.
    <a href=http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4953650&dateline=1398711499 target=_blank>http://forums.defiance.com/image.php...ine=1398711499</a>
    Xbox Live GT's & IGN

DemonizedVenom
    &
    V E l7 0 lVl

From clan

Waisted

Quote Originally Posted by hype View Post
    Destiny is Boring (imo) copy already on ebay
    I doubt it. But if you are serious, my opinion is that you didn't give it a chance. Once you start gaining gear, you get just as addicted as you would to Defiance. I will be honest with everyone in a few months about how i feel. I'm not a fanboy.
    Recruiting Here

PSN - greanteebox (Yes I play on PS3... ****)
    IGN - Copperpot

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

I found all 5 Gold Chests on Earth last night... that unlocked a pretty sweet Sparrow upgrade. Whoohoo! lol

While everyone else is playing Destiny, I am playing Sims 4 lol
    - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobDaCool View Post
    While everyone else is playing Destiny, I am playing Sims 4 lol
    The Sims was always fun. I used play Sim Golf like crazy. You can get very OCD in those games, lol.
    Recruiting Here

PSN - greanteebox (Yes I play on PS3... ****)
    IGN - Copperpot

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by N3gativeCr33p View Post
    I found all 5 Gold Chests on Earth last night... that unlocked a pretty sweet Sparrow upgrade. Whoohoo! lol
    Ah the Golden Sparrow. Loved that thing but too bad I found it a day or 2 before the beta was to be shut down. I thought it was cool that it had the class symbol on the front.
    GT: FTG Griffix
    Xbox Characters: Naomi Ryder and Denri Talak
    Clan: Dawn Patrol

PTS: Griffix
    PTS Characters: Naomi Ryder and Sage Winters

Ah the Golden Sparrow. Loved that thing but too bad I found it a day or 2 before the beta was to be shut down. I thought it was cool that it had the class symbol on the front.
    I'll have to double check when I get home from work today... I don't remember it being gold in color.

I'll have to double check when I get home from work today... I don't remember it being gold in color.
    I'm just going from what happened in the beta. There was a golden chest near the water (same place where a random event occurs to get/ride a Pike vehicle) where all the ship pieces are. The box gave out a Golden/yellow-orange Sparrow with your Class symbol on it.

I'm just going from what happened in the beta. There was a golden chest near the water (same place where a random event occurs to get/ride a Pike vehicle) where all the ship pieces are. The box gave out a Golden/yellow-orange Sparrow with your Class symbol on it.
    Yeah, sounds different... that was one of the five chests that you need to find to get the upgraded Sparrow. I didn't get the fifth and final one until I got the chance to walk into that strike mission that's located on Earth last night.

Yeah, sounds different... that was one of the five chests that you need to find to get the upgraded Sparrow. I didn't get the fifth and final one until I got the chance to walk into that strike mission that's located on Earth last night.
    Yeah during the beta if you found the chest on the coast then you'd get a whole new Sparrow. It was Gold and Black with a white Class symbol on the front.