+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    over 3 years now since reported -

lol at this reply

''I have replied to this thread several times, indicating that this is a top priority and we are working hard at fixing it.'' -

Quote Originally Posted by hallo View Post
    over 3 years now since reported -

lol at this reply

''I have replied to this thread several times, indicating that this is a top priority and we are working hard at fixing it.'' -
    Who sent that reply?
    Quote Originally Posted by squidgod2000 View Post
    a launch date for pubic testing should have been a warning to us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Keep sending us your feedback (I assure you, we are listening!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    after my PP runs out i'll buy the smallest PP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Pay More, Get More!
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedEvil View Post
    Sorry man, I'm a vet, been around since day one....spent lots of cash on my vajaja.

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Who sent that reply?
    Kate Madeupton.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

The game on PS3 hasn’t been updated since October 2017; maybe they are working on that patch you always wanted as we speak! But, it will take a while!

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Who sent that reply?
    That's a reply from Destro, taken from a lag issues thread, which you quoted on the previous page.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Bump.

Any news? I've just read that a reboot will be coming to ps4. How you ****ing dare? Trophies are still not working and you think we'll spend money on a new game? Come on... I'll post everywhere to warn the players, hope it helps.

also warning as many players as possible to not play or spend any money on the reboot. You can spend money to develop a brand new game, but not fix dlc that worked before it went free to play, should be ashamed of yourselves

it's been forever since last comment. glad to see someone is reacting the way i would. I am back cause i received an email, thought it was the same game, but it is a different version?. So no fix will ever be implemented, i will also help on the awareness of players to avoid similar situations. No money should ever be spent on companies not taking seriously their customers.

Quote Originally Posted by luis_lem View Post
    it's been forever since last comment. glad to see someone is reacting the way i would. I am back cause i received an email, thought it was the same game, but it is a different version?. So no fix will ever be implemented, i will also help on the awareness of players to avoid similar situations. No money should ever be spent on companies not taking seriously their customers.
    The game's moving to PS4 is all, where I (personally) will not be going (until there's a backwards compatible console capable of playing each and every PS game disc I've bought since PS1 up till current). Doing this, is a 99-hit combo to the face of those who spent their money not just to have in-game content and points to raise EGO, but as you said, to unlock achievements/trophies.
    Quote Originally Posted by squidgod2000 View Post
    a launch date for pubic testing should have been a warning to us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Keep sending us your feedback (I assure you, we are listening!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    after my PP runs out i'll buy the smallest PP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Pay More, Get More!
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedEvil View Post
    Sorry man, I'm a vet, been around since day one....spent lots of cash on my vajaja.

What exactly do the trophies do? Do you get something for getting trophies? I’ve gotten some in other games but never understood their purpose.
    PS3 NA