+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

PSN Trophies BUG for DLC packs

when i complete a dlc trophy task i should get a 'pop' a trophy showing after doing it but JUST for all the dlc trophies they never shown and dont sync

but the normal trophies for the game work fine

still no dlc trophies showing - re installed all game data - started new a toon - First Game ive played that has trophy bugs

and please dont say its a sony problem ive spoke to them and confirm its the game developers who need to find/fix the bug

And yet iam waiting for a response from ANYONE from trion i cant even use live chat because i dont have a patron pass, (but i just dropped £30 on a season pass and 500 bits) smh...

We're looking in to trying to reproduce the issue you reported with the PSN tropies with DLC. If you have any more info feel free to PM me.

def.jpgdef3.jpgdeffg.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LoCarb View Post
    We're looking in to trying to reproduce the issue you reported with the PSN tropies with DLC. If you have any more info feel free to PM me.
    Just Done another dlc Trophy Pursuit still no trophy popped after completing the goals

added some photos

LoCarb i have also sent you a pm with my details

LoCarb, you guys need to look into the "Live Chat" issue everyone I know of is having! Every single person that I've recomended this game to has bought something in one form or another, and has never been able to use the "Live Chat" feature! Including myself! I currently have an active Patron Pass, as do 3 of my friends. Not a single one of us are able to use the live chat feature! It keeps telling us we need a recent purchase or a patron pass and that we can submit our question in the form on an e-mail...

This is absolutely rediculous and would take a matter of 10 minutes TOPS to fix. Please look into it.

I'm having the same issues. Lucky Kitty bugged on me first (Pursuit marked as complete, title awarded). Then I finished ALL of the arenas in the first DLC, and didn't get ANY of those trophies (Finished them all on Gold, pursuit marked as completed)

So I'm owed roughly 8 DLC trophies so far. I'm annoyed, to say the least.

(I looked up a bit online, and somebody said that if you played an online match after the arenas, it would unlock. Didn't work for me. I even tried redoing some arenas, still nothing. Only thing left to try is to re-do the entire mission arch, but I get the feeling that will accomplish nothing, and it would just be a waste of time.)

If this is important: I'm playing the F2P, digital version of the game. I purchased the Season Pass from the PSN store. (For some reason, I had a feeling that the DLC might have installed weird since I couldn't tell what was downloading. Although I have all of the pursuits and quests, so I'm assuming the DLC installed fine.)
    PS3/NA

PSN: Anders_Fearer

Quote Originally Posted by Absolution View Post
    I'm having the same issues. Lucky Kitty bugged on me first (Pursuit marked as complete, title awarded). Then I finished ALL of the arenas in the first DLC, and didn't get ANY of those trophies (Finished them all on Gold, pursuit marked as completed)

So I'm owed roughly 8 DLC trophies so far. I'm annoyed, to say the least.

(I looked up a bit online, and somebody said that if you played an online match after the arenas, it would unlock. Didn't work for me. I even tried redoing some arenas, still nothing. Only thing left to try is to re-do the entire mission arch, but I get the feeling that will accomplish nothing, and it would just be a waste of time.)

If this is important: I'm playing the F2P, digital version of the game. I purchased the Season Pass from the PSN store. (For some reason, I had a feeling that the DLC might have installed weird since I couldn't tell what was downloading. Although I have all of the pursuits and quests, so I'm assuming the DLC installed fine.)

i have stopped playing until they sort it out, not going to waste my time - I'm not f2p player btw devs

Any update LoCarb ?

Hi Guys

Im going to look into this a bit as well. If you have issues with trophies, could you please PM me
    1. Your PSN name
    2. Let me know which version of the game you are playing (disc, free digital DL) and your region (NA/EU)
    3. Let me know if any trophies have triggered for you whatsoever
    4. If you owned the game before F2P (Aug 2014), and then downloaded the free (F2P) digital version to take advantage of not playing with a disc, please let me know.
    5. Let me know which DLC's you own, and if you own the Season Pass
    6. When you view the trophies via the PSN dashboard, how many total trophies (unlocked or locked), show up?

(some of you in this thread have already answered some of this too)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantasieTrion View Post
    Hi Guys

Im going to look into this a bit as well.

Thanks
    Cool, while you're at it can you buff the collision damage on the Cerberus? As it is right now, it is impossible to unlock the Vehicular Manslaughter achievement/trophy (takes about 4 full speed rams to kill someone, but if they are wearing respark then it's impossible)

thx

I'm also having issues with DLC trophies not unlocking. I have completed all of the missions in the Castithan Charge Pack and no trophy. I've also got gold in some challenges and no trophies for that either.