+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
    Bump.

Another month, same situation.

MUHAHAHAHAHA! ...Working As Intended.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

still waiting for trion to give a f#@! about this. DLC trophies and DLC fixes in general, paid for that content which does not work well

Bump.

Still waiting for a ****ing fix!!!

Just give all of them to us at this point save for ones we already have if any. Just like what 343 did with Halo 4 on the Xbox 360. Then, give us a in-game reward for each DLC trophy already obtained. But it better be a good one. Like free bits.

This would also apply to users who don't have the DLC. In fact, make all the paid ones FREE on all platforms!

Today i have created a Twitch account just to make some comments during livestream... you know those annoying repeated comments regarding this post. Every 10 or 20 comments were mine to be read.
    Finally one of the guys did started to read my comment "will you ever..." oooooppppps next question. So they are not even trying!!! Sorry to say, they just took our money and left.

For me it is fair to complain and try to get a fix done for something i've paid. It doesn't matter if it is 1 dollar or 1000. Unfortunately community doesn't really care about a consumer complain, giving them ( Trion ) the benefit of a divided community, for them to feel they don't have to do anything. At least i am not spending more money on this game.

While divided nothing will change, they will always have some supporters... what's even worse from my perspective is to read people complain about this game, complain about other's complains as they are not theirs, yet they keep feeding Trion with microtransactions, to support them in hope of important fixes that may never come.

I did my best, open several posts asking for help, very little so far. Just trying to complete a game i don't really like that much, just because i like to start and finish everything i do. But seems to be just a waste of my time.

Will move on, delete this game in few days, got somethings to do first. May be in a year or two if this game is still supported and there are some real progress or content, and i hear it from someone, and i still give a sh!t about it, i could finally complete it and never play it again.

Best of luck to those who will continue to claim what they've paid for.

As a side note, at the end of the livestream those 2 "programmers" were saying if you want a jackpot item, write something in chat... like we were dogs or kids begging for something, and lot of people were doing as they say right away. I just felt this is why this is not working, they should be doing what we say, we pay their salaries... Sorry if this upset anyone, just my impression.

Negligence

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey All,

I have replied to this thread several times, indicating that this is a top priority and we are working hard at fixing it.
    Taken from the Thread on lag issues... In all honesty, THIS Thread came first and SHOULD be top priority and you should be working hard to fix IT.
    "I don't want to die until there's a cure for stupidity, so I guess I'll be living forever."

- Valani

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    after my PP runs out i'll buy the smallest PP

No news about the trophies they were going to fix

Bump

Happy Three Year Anniversary Thread and to this unfixed bug! Yet, still no fix, or feedback.

"I don't want to die until there's a cure for stupidity, so I guess I'll be living forever."

- Valani

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    after my PP runs out i'll buy the smallest PP