+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrdr View Post
    What exactly do the trophies do? Do you get something for getting trophies? I’ve gotten some in other games but never understood their purpose.
    Varies by person, people compete on leaderboards for completion percentages, or they do it for their own satisfaction, or in my boat, purchased the dlc only for the trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowxSakura View Post
    Varies by person, people compete on leaderboards for completion percentages, or they do it for their own satisfaction, or in my boat, purchased the dlc only for the trophies.
    Thanks. Never knew there were leaderboards. I still don’t understand why trophies matter based on this. No offence intended, I just think it’s about the smallest issue with this game.
    PS3 NA

Trion does not solve anything the repair of the DLC trophies, I do not know what is going wrong to the users very affected of the DLC trophies, it has been waiting for the solution of the DLC trophies for years and nothing. Trion does not do his job, every time a new game arrives for PS4, I do not know what would happen to the DLC trophies and I await the response of the Trion company.

I can see mods replying to other threads. Are you going to give us a solution? Or at least write something here!!

Today 13.07.2018 i maxed out all 4 classes on PS4 no trophy popped.......and now im try to log in to the game but i get an error message all the time.....timeout on defiance server.

Anyway....no trophy is the worst!

Quote Originally Posted by breakXedge View Post
    I can see mods replying to other threads. Are you going to give us a solution? Or at least write something here!!
    It's a lost cause at this point, they don't care, and probably won't fix the ps4 version either.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowxSakura View Post
    It's a lost cause at this point, they don't care, and probably won't fix the ps4 version either.
    they havent said anything about them in a while . other than they are looking into it.

The only solution at this point that would be possible is to release a free DLC on the PlayStation Store that actually downloads files onto your PS3 (in this case the trophy packs for the DLC). It would be titled The Missing Links. Booting up the game after downloading said DLC will give you the trophies you should have earned long ago, and also clears the way for further DLC trophy hunting.

Today, makes it officially a 4-year-old bug problem. How long of a streak are we going for here, Trion?
    Quote Originally Posted by The 5 Ds of Death View Post
    This is why it is pointless to debate people who are not as educated as myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    at this time we have no indication that trophies on PS4 are not working correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by squidgod2000 View Post
    a launch date for pubic testing should have been a warning to us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Keep sending us your feedback (I assure you, we are listening!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    after my PP runs out i'll buy the smallest PP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Pay More, Get More!
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedEvil View Post
    Sorry man, I'm a vet, been around since day one....spent lots of cash on my vajaja.