+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrdr View Post
    What exactly do the trophies do? Do you get something for getting trophies? I’ve gotten some in other games but never understood their purpose.
    Varies by person, people compete on leaderboards for completion percentages, or they do it for their own satisfaction, or in my boat, purchased the dlc only for the trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowxSakura View Post
    Varies by person, people compete on leaderboards for completion percentages, or they do it for their own satisfaction, or in my boat, purchased the dlc only for the trophies.
    Thanks. Never knew there were leaderboards. I still don’t understand why trophies matter based on this. No offence intended, I just think it’s about the smallest issue with this game.
    PS3 NA

Trion does not solve anything the repair of the DLC trophies, I do not know what is going wrong to the users very affected of the DLC trophies, it has been waiting for the solution of the DLC trophies for years and nothing. Trion does not do his job, every time a new game arrives for PS4, I do not know what would happen to the DLC trophies and I await the response of the Trion company.