+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    bjork ''it's oh so quiet'' -

Update or Anything ? - People who are affected by this are the people who have spent (supported trion) com'n guys

same thing with this character the dlc trophies have stopped unlocking

PRIORITYS TRION ? You know for the mugs who have paid good money for extra stuff

Just wanted to let you guys know the current status of this PSN missing trophy bug. Thanks to hype for the reminder.

Unfortunately we don't have an immediate fix at this time, and progress on addressing this issue is currently delayed since the team's current focus is on the Aftermath update. The current goal is to resolve this issue for the next major update following the Aftermath update.

thanks LoCarb appreciate the update

doobiedrew89
    digital NA
    The trophies for the core game have trigger but none of the dlc trophies have.
    Did not play the game until the f2p version came out.
    I bought the season pass
    If i am connected to psn then the trophies all show up. If i am NOT connected to psn then only the core games trophies show and it behaves as if the dlc does not exist (my completion percentage even goes up as if the dlc did not exist).

hope this helps and i would greatly appreciate if i did not have to start a new character to unlock the dlc trophies.

Now this is funny. I finally get my dlc's activated from the season pass. Thank you trion for getting that isssue fixed. I'v done about all of the castithan dlc. Read your thread and decided to look and see what trophies were available and wouldn't you know NONE of the dlc trophies have dinged. Smh. Here goes another ticket LoL.

Not receiving DLC trophies!

I have 2 of the DLC's, Casithan and the Arkbreaker. I'm on a ps3 and on the NA region. I only own the free to play download version of Defiance. I have completed the DLC trophies and still have not gotten them. I have received other Defiance trophies, just not the DLC ones. Submitting a ticket is a joke! It took you people 47 days to fully reply to my last one. This NEDS to be fixed!

trion surely you must have someone working on this now, this is taking the micky out of the people who SPENT REAL MONEY on the game

believe it or not some ps3 player buy dlcs knowing it will have trophies, i bought it for both trophies and gameplay but atm im feeling cheated out of what ive paid for

update please devs

I use the F2P version, US servers, season pass purchased, I've completed about 85% of all of the dlc trophies including the warmaster and huntsmaster and not a single trophy has unlocked even though I've finished the pursuits

Samus Koas the name of my toon, i play f2p version of the game. My ego right now its 5859. I have the season pass and i have done all dlc pursuit i even make a clan Relinquished Requiem and its lv 10 in arkfalls and i don't have a single dlc trophy yed. I also have done 25 plus road kills and still no vehicular manslaughter trophy so no platinum. As a trophy hunter this really hurt me. I was planning to buy aftermath but to be honest im not sure if i spend more money on this game. I will really appreciate if this issue get fixed. Thanks in advance.