+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Jesus, why are people lashing out on me I never said anything to provoke anyone. Its all just speculation and my own hope. You dont have to agree with it and if you dont please try not to speak it out so rudely. I was just making a statement followed by a question in the op but everyone keeps twisting my words. Can someone please tell me what I did wrong? Lol i seriously didnt mean to upset anyone im not like that. Maybe I need to edit some posts?
    Smitty-Ego 5114 | Mrs. Smitty- Ego 1563 GT: MASSIVEHVAL
    Founder of HE WAS NUMBER ONE on Xbox NA
    The clan is dead, but I'm not!

And Destiny is by no means a bad game I never said that I enjoyed the hell out of my time with the beta. Im just hoping. Not confident that people will come back just hoping. I like this game and its better with others thats all. I have nothing against anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiit View Post
    Jesus, why are people lashing out on me I never said anything to provoke anyone. Its all just speculation and my own hope. You dont have to agree with it and if you dont please try not to speak it out so rudely. I was just making a statement followed by a question in the op but everyone keeps twisting my words. Can someone please tell me what I did wrong? Lol i seriously didnt mean to upset anyone im not like that. Maybe I need to edit some posts?
    Wording is key. It sounds like you are hoping Destiny goes down so that Defiance gets people. You also sound very very sure that people will dislike Destiny and come crawling back to Defiance. To me that is how it sounded, I can't say much for anyone else.
    GT: FTG Griffix
    Xbox Characters: Naomi Ryder and Denri Talak
    Clan: Dawn Patrol

PTS: Griffix
    PTS Characters: Naomi Ryder and Sage Winters

No i was just saying i was expecting everyone to be talking about destiny all the time thats all just a sarcastic comment. Sorry

No i was just saying i was expecting everyone to be talking about destiny all the time thats all just a sarcastic comment. Sorry
    People are either playing the game or doing something else. Sarcasm doesn't translate well via text....
    GT: FTG Griffix
    Xbox Characters: Naomi Ryder and Denri Talak
    Clan: Dawn Patrol

PTS: Griffix
    PTS Characters: Naomi Ryder and Sage Winters

It's okay man. But, remember that just because people are talking about a different game doesn't mean they are putting you down.
    Recruiting Here

PSN - greanteebox (Yes I play on PS3... ****)
    IGN - Copperpot

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

I think because people are playing. I was playing last night. I had school today but I will be playing again tonight.

When defiance came out, i tried to convince some friends to buy and play the game. Only after a few months one, only one bought the game. After one day playing he took the game away from is console FOREVER.

Before the Beta of Destiny started i informed my m8s from my old COD group about Destiny and i supplied my 2 extra keys to 2 of my friends. I kept them informed and when the Beta went free for all they jumped in to see.

I currently have 16 people playing Destiny in that group and you can`t imagine how hard it is to convince them playing another game that`s not COD.
    They will not get bored, Destiny has a functional PVP à la style of COD, they will never get bored.
    As for me, if i could stand the steryle grind of Defiance, do you think i will get bored with the grind of Destiny? LOL

Probably not I see your point. The fact of the matter is that Defiance has a special place in all of us no matter whether we switch to Destiny or Stop playing... RIP Defiance April 2013 - September 2014

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't destiny have it's own fourms for their 'golden game'? Why would anyone that wants to sing and dance about it, not do so on...........the destiny fourms? Last I checked, their fourms are packed with threads and topics and posts and cake and cookies...idk, maybe it takes too much common sense to tap dance about a game, on it's own fourm.

You can lead a horse to water, but some scarecrows just never make it to see the wizard
    I'm Offended.........That You're Offended.
    If At First You Don't Succeed........Then Winning Ain't Your Thing.

N/A PSN: DEATH-_DEALER-_

Founder: Defiance Legion Clan

IGN: MoreCOOP4RDR