+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffix8 View Post
    How's the reload on it? In the Beta it was painfully slow.
    If you're lucky with your armour you can get reload upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuurong View Post
    Also, I noticed when you goto the tower you can watch your own ship fly into the shipyard, and also you can see other players ships fly in also.
    And when I ride my jet bike it doesn't disappear. I can see enemies and you don't have to buy outfits since you get rewards for doing missions. And you can change parts of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia Faith View Post
    And when I ride my jet bike it doesn't disappear. I can see enemies and you don't have to buy outfits since you get rewards for doing missions. And you can change parts of it.
    Yeah there's no belting it across the open waste land and blowing up in a ball of flames only to turn around and see a group of volge just appear.

O and my character talks. And she dont walk like something is up her butt lol. And I don't get disconnected. I really like this game. My friends are telling me to play call of duty to

Bentu, I gotta say I can see why you like the Hand Cannon so much. Accurate AND powerful, they're awesome.
    GT: FTG Griffix
    Xbox Characters: Naomi Ryder and Denri Talak
    Clan: Dawn Patrol

PTS: Griffix
    PTS Characters: Naomi Ryder and Sage Winters

Quote Originally Posted by Griffix8 View Post
    Bentu, I gotta say I can see why you like the Hand Cannon so much. Accurate AND powerful, they're awesome.
    Sshhhhh they'll nerff it, duh don't worry I was thinking about something else

I still watch the forums HOPING that something will turn around for the better. My capped Friend's List on the 360 used to have at minimum (20) friends playing Defiance...now I see (2) on a regular basis, guys that have been around a long time...yeah I am off playing "that other game"

Oh, and in case you haven't seen THIS little BIT OF AWESOME here you go:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...eran-F2P-Packs

And the irony in the OP's post is that while complaining about said threads HE STARTED ONE!!!!

Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by NeuroticHitman View Post
    Oh, and in case you haven't seen THIS little BIT OF AWESOME here you go:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...eran-F2P-Packs
    Wow... just... wow. Not totally surprised, but I would even be more upset if I haven't been busy playing "other" games since last Tuesday.

Occasionally, I play Defiance from time to time Hitman... if you need someone else on your friend list that plays send me an XBL request. It's just like my forum handle, only there's a space in it on XBL.

Quote Originally Posted by N3gativeCr33p View Post
    Wow... just... wow. Not totally surprised, but I would even be more upset if I haven't been busy playing "other" games since last Tuesday.
    Yeah, I found that amusing...someone gave the kids the keys to daddy's Ferrari again...not all that surprised myself.

Quote Originally Posted by N3gativeCr33p View Post
    Occasionally, I play Defiance from time to time Hitman... if you need someone else on your friend list that plays send me an XBL request. It's just like my forum handle, only there's a space in it on XBL.
    Done and Done...in the interim, see you star-side.

Quote Originally Posted by NeuroticHitman View Post
    Done and Done...in the interim, see you star-side.
    Excellent.

P.S. - I'd be more than happy to join you star side as well, but I purchased the PS4 version. lol

+ Reply to Thread