+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    don't like that option, I would rather had it the way it's been

using chrome now, I closed it, and came back and still need to log in

gave up looking for the announcement that Trion was going to remove the "Remember me or stay logged" check box, figured they just never posted one, or placed it in a uncommon area that not many go to read for such

Guys i don't have this problem, because i use Seamonkey its better than firefox anyway. But i am wondering, how come Glyph keeps updating everytime i start it lol

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryU2K View Post
    Guys i don't have this problem, because i use Seamonkey its better than firefox anyway. But i am wondering, how come Glyph keeps updating everytime i start it lol
    when you logged in last, did you still have the option to check the box [ stay or keep logged in] ?

yeah, I was having that (Glyph updating) just before I no longer had a box to check, to stay logged in

Still needing to log in, I really don't want to be browser jumping, just to stay logged in, I wouldn't mind if it was something I had to do every 10 days, some sites I have to do that, I just don't like having to log in after every time I close the browser

If you have a browser/extension that allows you to edit the cookies these forums set then you can just convert the session cookies to permanent cookies by setting the "Expires" field to some date (far) in the future. You'll want to change the bb7_sessionhash cookie at least. You'll stay logged in then even after restarting the browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Amack View Post
    Google FTW
    If you're going to give him the link you should use the correct one . http://bit.ly/1uMngkG
    EGO - 5900
    PC-NA Character Name - Dod, Account Name - ironcladtrash

Quote Originally Posted by ironcladtrash View Post
    If you're going to give him the link you should use the correct one . http://bit.ly/1uMngkG
    +1 - I LOVE 'let me google that for you'!

PS3: CECH-2101A | PC: Bahamut2 | Screenshots | YouTube | Extra Life

Quote Originally Posted by Sliverbaer View Post
    +1 - I LOVE 'let me google that for you'!
    ahh a while back I was having troubles with a search , and someone did that for me,
    I won't forget that experience . . I clicked the link, wasn't impressed . . then .. hey . . what . . whoa . . this is cool

had to login to post that I would like to have the box back to check again, to stay logged in

well one unanswered week if this will be fixed . . Or not ..
    and yes I still have to log in .. since it's the weekend again .. will wait till Monday to continue

I'm starting to get upset of not hearing if this will get fixed

Considering how trivial it is to fix it yourself why get worked up? Nothing much in this game gets fixed unless you fix it yourself.

My mind is going, I can feel it