+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amack View Post
    "Give an inch, take a mile"
    At this point I'll take whatever I can get.
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

its still just a hat lol
    fix the game please

Quote Originally Posted by Mia Faith View Post
    its still just a hat lol
    fix the game please
    yer just one of millions in the past that have asked for that,none have gotten that

given as logic demands efficiency,ill take the hat and leave the pie in the sky "fix the game" wish we all have to the fates

finally killed warmaster once,7/13/2014,twice on 7/15/2014,again on 9/8/2014

Quote Originally Posted by PhantasieTrion View Post
    Hi Moof........
    [*]We gave out the Defiant Few Recon Gear Outfit for free via a code.[*]Once that code expires for all regions, we will enable both the outfit and the helmet on the Defiant Few Vendor in game. (just like how we tested that event on PTS several weeks ago).

--Phantasie
    i did it for us!i did it!

PC NA - GunDownGrace - Cronus

Quote Originally Posted by Yun View Post
    Moof thought we went over this before? The codes are released/activated on Thursdays. So the 2 week extension does not end until the 18th. Your about 2 days too early to be pestering over the hat.
    Hi Yun

Correct!

Like other codes, these codes expire on Thursday - and thus at 11:59PM PT on Thursday the Defiant Few Outfits will become available on the Defiant Few Vendor.

The timing for this does not require a patch either, in fact, the script to turn them on is already on live and will trigger automatically at 11:59, with no downtime or server reset required.

Enjoy!

--Phantasie

          

Quote Originally Posted by Vega View Post
    Guess what I just picked up at the Defiant Few Vendor? Thx the original schedule
    It's time to be a bit of a bastard, I've edited the quote.

Although the original schedule isn't entirely accurate. From my understanding because of the noise that was made about the silly 13th code, they added one and extended the timeline on it.

So you may well have got your 13th code, but it also pushed back this planned release on the vendor by several weeks.
    Defiance Data the community resource site, Databases, Tools, Guides and News

Since no one has done so yet, here are some images of the Recon Helmet and the vendor cost!

I have to say, this headgear is sweet looking! Thanks, Rich!! (and the rest of the team! )

I didn't get a chance to pick it up on the PTS while you guys were testing it out, so I've been quietly chomping at the bit to get my hands on this one. It looks great with several different outfits!
    PC NA characters: Market & Yanna Walkingbear
    XBox NA character retired.

PTS Reviews on Defiance Data!

"You must understand, young Hobbit, it takes a long time to say anything in Old Entish. And we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say."