+ Reply to Thread

steams defiance recruit pack

I have been playing for about a year on and off, i want some more inventory space and ark key capacity. I was thinking of getting one of these and want to make sure it will add to what i have, does anyone have knowledge of how this works.

I don't see the Recruit pack in steam.. but you can get it here http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/store/

If you didn't already redeem the retail code you better get that one first. You will get the same things of the recruit pack except for some and 1000 Arkforge.
    IGN: Rizzly - PCEU @ Red Thugs.

i have a standard retail code in my account, along with a couple of the DLC's I just want to add some stuff, and steam seems to be the only option, since trion does not accept paypal.

Ahh... this one http://store.steampowered.com/app/304080/

I suggest buying some bits and buy slots and keycode capacity. I assume you are high ego, so you don't need the patron pass or the XP boosts
    IGN: Rizzly - PCEU @ Red Thugs.

I wouldn't suggest buying anything through steam if you've already purchased the game unless you can risk a lengthy wait for a reply from support.

I was hoping to get the inventory space and ark key capacity for more than one character, if i buy bits and and buy space that way, it is only for one character i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Erwin Rommel View Post
    I was hoping to get the inventory space and ark key capacity for more than one character, if i buy bits and and buy space that way, it is only for one character i think.
    Well, key capacity still maxes out at 75 regardless

and inventory space is also around 70 space ~ 90 space with retail copy depending on the pack

so anything beyond 90 space, will require individual Bits per account.

that's why I only keep one character.

You don't really need additional character in this game, unless you just want to fancy making 1 character of each alien race.

in which you can simply buy the Character Customization (make over) from the in game market place, to change alien race/face/hair/etc