+ Reply to Thread

Thread: conflict sites

conflict sites

does anyone have a list im trying to level the clan up through them i know about the hellbugs at happy pow farms but is there any others ?

If this isn't a full list, it will certainly give a wide range of Conflict Sites to do! Pretty sure it's all of them, I can't think of any that aren't there.

http://www.defiancedata.com/events.php
    PC NA characters: Market & Yanna Walkingbear
    XBox NA character retired.

PTS Reviews on Defiance Data!

"You must understand, young Hobbit, it takes a long time to say anything in Old Entish. And we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say."

Quote Originally Posted by Market View Post
    If this isn't a full list, it will certainly give a wide range of Conflict Sites to do! Pretty sure it's all of them, I can't think of any that aren't there.

http://www.defiancedata.com/events.php
    thanks ill get cracking 33095/640,000 another few thousand years and conflicts will be level 2 XD

Quote Originally Posted by badbat111 View Post
    thanks ill get cracking 33095/640,000 another few thousand years and conflicts will be level 2 XD
    Or you could just do stuff like Sniper Ridge, knock out sniper bolt action kills while you do it and it goes pretty quick which is how I leveled up my clan's conflict level while doing the kill/sniper pursuit. It's at level 10 now so, it works. It does have a cap daily which is what the yellow bar thing is. Also, based I believe on exp. gained doing said conflict so, maybe sutro tower conflict would be best if, you want to stay farming for items a few hours to vender then complete it for a massive amount of exp based on your score.
    PC - NA Character Annouke and Annoukie

Shadow Consortium Clan
    Recruiting on original Defiance

Definitely Sutro
    As it is above, so it is below.