+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Have they added cosmetic changes to the map?

Have they added some cosmetic changes to the map?

For instance on the hill opposite The Crater There is now a huge rock which you can stand on, and it's actually a good spot to have duels...

That rock wasn't there yesterday. So are small things being added here and there on the map. Why?

Shouldn't you be concentrating on fixing some of the game breaking issues like lag?

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatelover67 View Post
    Have they added some cosmetic changes to the map?

For instance on the hill opposite The Crater There is now a huge rock which you can stand on, and it's actually a good spot to have duels...

That rock wasn't there yesterday. So are small things being added here and there on the map. Why?
    Hi Chocolatelover

We did not change this, not was there a patch yesterday to have changed it. However we will make cosmetic changes to the map. Im glad you think its a good dueling spot though.

Shouldn't you be concentrating on fixing some of the game breaking issues like lag?
    Like in most industries, not everyone can work on a single problem. Lag almost always requires an engineer to fix. Artists would make cosmetic changes like you mention and will continue to do their work independent of the engineers working on lag. It wouldn't make sense to tell them to stop, or work on something they dont have control over to fix.

--Phantasie

Quote Originally Posted by PhantasieTrion View Post
    Hi Chocolatelover

We did not change this, not was there a patch yesterday to have changed it. However we will make cosmetic changes to the map. Im glad you think its a good dueling spot though.

Like in most industries, not everyone can work on a single problem. Lag almost always requires an engineer to fix. Artists would make cosmetic changes like you mention and will continue to do their work independent of the engineers working on lag. It wouldn't make sense to tell them to stop, or work on something they dont have control over to fix.

--Phantasie
    Oh come on. It would be fun to see a texture artist or community manager try and fix lag issues.
    Just sit them in front of all that code and hardware and yell "Fix it or your fired!".

Hi Chocolatelover

--Phantasie

Thank you for responding so fast........ I never noticed that rock before there in that spot as I've driven there tons of times for Arkfalls and stuff. I remember grass being there before.. That's why I thought the rock was a new addition. It is a fantastic spot for duels. I did a few there with swords..

And apologies if I sounded a bit off about the lag issues. It just seems to be one of the niggles that everyone brings up in zone chat..

Thank you for responding so fast........ I never noticed that rock before there in that spot as I've driven there tons of times for Arkfalls and stuff. I remember grass being there before.. That's why I thought the rock was a new addition. It is a fantastic spot for duels. I did a few there with swords..

And apologies if I sounded a bit off about the lag issues. It just seems to be one of the niggles that everyone brings up in zone chat..
    No problem, and no need to apologize. We want, and need, to fix the lag issues.

Glad its a good dueling spot!

N We want, and need, to fix the lag issues.
    something to look into then, major ark breaks. with DM or mutents. when the drop ships come in to drop off the enamy troops. lag increases while there on screen. as soon as thay leave screen lag drops and everythings back to normel.

thought i would point that out maybe someone can look into it.

>.> also theres been strang rocks croping up randomly across the hole bay. someone sometime back found one in the water near shadus that was not there befor. o.o

Maybe those rocks are part of the forthcoming content...

...sentient rock beings invading from the planet, er, Rockius!

...or maybe they're just rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyged View Post
    Maybe those rocks are part of the forthcoming content...

...sentient rock beings invading from the planet, er, Rockius!

...or maybe they're just rocks!

Or lumps of warmaster poop

Or lumps of warmaster poop
    Yup, your theory's better!

dont trust it they propobly did maybee accidently same as my smg no announcments but it gets damage decrease about - 500 xxxx it wuldnt bee anything special if i wuldnt invest in thet smg real money and i did it only cuz off damage!
    i decided to tefresh my signature we have to walk along with time
    in game star : BLAMING TRION (nickname was changed i was CRIMEFIGHTER USER befre trion made mk2 patch sleep tight in grave cf ( it does not means i will not use it it means its imposible to farm cf ))
    clan name due to respect ( whats left of it ) to trion ill not post it in forum how ever if anyone dares to be brave to bring around our clan name we always culd use some fresh meat