+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Team Evolution Recruiting [ PC / NA ] We do it all.

Hello all!

Team Evolution is one of the biggest clans on PC NA and we are always looking to help new players stomp all the content in the game.

With over 1300 members, We have members to help you understand the game and overcome all of the challenges this game brings. We aim to help with every pursuit, arkfall, pvp, story mission, Coop Mission on every tier of difficulty, everything.

There are zero requirements to joining the clan.

The only rule we have is: Do not be a ******bag

Our clan is FULL of helpful people with a positive mindset about the game and the community.

There is not a single pursuit in the game that we will fail.

Currently the End-Game Boss fight - The War Master we do roughly 25-40 times a week.

Team Evo has a Teamspeak that we encourage all members to use so you can meet new people and hang out and have a good time.

Teamspeak info: Server - augite.typefrag.com:5750 Pass - (Will be provided once in the clan)

If you are interested in joining, feel free to in game type, "/w (space) [character name] (space) [I would like to join Team Evo]" to anyone of the following to get in:

- Somedude100 , Surrealnumber , Yama Kamikaze , Coyote Clive , SilverFoxBizkitEater , Illesta , Maetos Death , Judge McBane.

No e-peen contests here. Also, no elitests. We want everyone to do well.

Join today for Friendly, Cooperative, and Badass friends and be part of Team Evo.

Good guys, hell of a an awesome team to run with. Lots of laughs, consistent ts use.

Bump Baby <3

Sorry clanmates for not being as active as i should (other than clan points -.-").
    I will install TS once i change off this horrible work swift hours (4am to 5pm) Mon - Sat
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Thank you Kiwibird you are the best !

J8- SkyneT [Team Evolution] ←Join us on PC / NA

want to join

what are the requirements

about me
    ACUS I7 Geforce 760 GTX
    military: 1st Calvary Division 2BCT 1-9 CAV

Quote Originally Posted by tavich View Post
    what are the requirements

about me
    ACUS I7 Geforce 760 GTX
    military: 1st Calvary Division 2BCT 1-9 CAV
    There are zero requirements to joining the clan.
    If you are interested in joining, send a message in-game "I would like to join Team Evo"
    to "Somedude100" , "Yama Kamikaze" they are mostly always online.
    if you can't find anyone listed by OP you can even message me i'm on almost everyday from 7:30pm to 11:30pm PDT
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Thank you Kiwibird you are the best !

J8- SkyneT [Team Evolution] ←Join us on PC / NA

Buddy Bumping ^_^

I am level 599 and i am still doing the story. I just finished bullet for a badman.

woot woot <3

I'm trying to join the clan but haven't received any responses. I messaged a couple different players. I someone could invite me I would appreciate it.

Thanks
    Occifer