+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

decent support so far

want to say thank you to trion for the pretty good support I have received so far, you have helped with the big problems I encountered and look forward to support like this in the future should I require it.

Is this sarcasm, or are you serious? If your serious, then your crazy.

He must be crazy it has been 2 months and my issue with my cerberus license pursuit still has not been resolved even though I have gotten numerous responses on 3 tickets for each ticket to be closed and nothing has changed with my pursuit.

support has been very helpful....

LOL XD

are you in the right place

As trolling goes that was 10/10

He must be spending $hit loads in the bits store.

Edit. Just tried to log in to the forum and kept getting put back to the login page, after some searching I found out they think I'm logging in from a different place so had to go through the rigmarole of entering new code etc.

I have only ever used my phone to browse the forums and don't have a laptop or computer.

Are you

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    He must be spending $hit loads in the bits store.

Edit. Just tried to log in to the forum and kept getting put back to the login page, after some searching I found out they think I'm logging in from a different place so had to go through the rigmarole of entering new code etc.

I have only ever used my phone to browse the forums and don't have a laptop or computer.
    you know the one CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW GUY

no I'm serious every problem I've submitted except for my arkbreaker trophies on ps3 not being awarded has been resolved. perhaps the reason I get decent support over others is I'm not an *** when I file my reports? And I spent a whopping $10 on bits so not a big spender either. people ***** and scream about support being horrible well maybe you didn't provide enough info, maybe you can't spell to make a coherent sentence like most people on the net, maybe you were rude in your report. regardless I got decent satisfactory support in a timely manner and wanted to thank those who helped publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoul1978 View Post
    no I'm serious every problem I've submitted except for my arkbreaker trophies on ps3 not being awarded has been resolved. perhaps the reason I get decent support over others is I'm not an *** when I file my reports? And I spent a whopping $10 on bits so not a big spender either. people ***** and scream about support being horrible well maybe you didn't provide enough info, maybe you can't spell to make a coherent sentence like most people on the net, maybe you were rude in your report. regardless I got decent satisfactory support in a timely manner and wanted to thank those who helped publicly.
    I can tell you right now I have not been rude I have been patient and 2 months to advance 1 pursuit that is stuck at it's current progress is just insane I only get the automated response and I update my ticket and I get another automated response and I update it again then my ticket gets closed and then start the cycle all over again and It's just ridiculous....

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoul1978 View Post
    You know for somebody claiming not to be a rude ***, this post of yours, sure seems like the post of a rude ***. Welcome to the game new person. Yes you got lucky with support so far, but it doesn't last. I have been very polite and helpful in my reports.

Btw they have an exclusive title they only give out to those that Trion feels have helped the community in certain ways, including filing accurate reports that help them find and fix bugs. It is called the Honorable title. Do you have it? The answer is most likely NO. I do have it as do several other vets and old schoolers that are still around, as we try to be very helpful any way that we can. You are just a person who got lucky with the support grab bag a couple times. That does not prove support is great. Btw if support was great, then they would NOT ignore the rude *****, like you implied that they do, they would help EVERYONE.

However it is nice of you to thank those who helped. But responding to negative posts by insulting most, if not all, of the player base is not a good thing.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah