+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lost Players

Lost Players

How many people from your clan have stopped playing this game? I am in two. One has 400 and only about 6 still play and the other has 200 and around four still play. This is on Xbox. I run two gamer tags with 8 toons and grind dailies/weeklies to get rep boxes. This week the lag and lack of arkfalls I didn't even bother. It seems the nerfs drove people away and now it's the lag..............But hey, there working on new content!

Make a new character on the PC
    PC-NA is live and kicking

actually the server seems to have trouble keeping up with the amount of people (just another theory about the lags, and login queues)

A month ago the PC NA clan I was in had 15 to 20 active daily players. Last two weeks it was mostly me and one or maybe two others.

Quote Originally Posted by AllGamer View Post
    Make a new character on the PC
    PC-NA is live and kicking

actually the server seems to have trouble keeping up with the amount of people (just another theory about the lags, and login queues)
    Not going to waste my time. The game quality is a joke at this point. Borderlands comes out on next Tuesday and I will be on that game until they (if) fix this one.

That's the nature of the beast considering f2p games. I've played several, and all of them had high turnover rates.
    IGT: Brindled 5800+ PC-NA / 5700+ PC-EU

"The mongoose I want under the house when the snake slithers by.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sevrin View Post
    A month ago the PC NA clan I was in had 15 to 20 active daily players. Last two weeks it was mostly me and one or maybe two others.
    That'll depend on how active is the guild itself

I joined Team Evo, since I joined, at least 6 other new members joined.

They are very active, and we've always got something going on.

Of course I did my homework before joining, checking out which groups are the most active before joining them.

Just yesterday Sunday, we did 2 Warmaster runs back to back, I was actually surprised we pulled it off with the horrible server lag

and yes we did kill it twice and got lots of loots

We always do Dailys / Weeklys maps together and do pursuits as well.

Anyway, It's fun, when you are with the right people

Quote Originally Posted by KILLSHOT707 View Post
    Not going to waste my time. The game quality is a joke at this point. Borderlands comes out on next Tuesday and I will be on that game until they (if) fix this one.
    It does? Between D and B, well, ow.

Quote Originally Posted by AllGamer View Post
    That'll depend on how active is the guild itself

I joined Team Evo, since I joined, at least 6 other new members joined.

They are very active, and we've always got something going on.

Of course I did my homework before joining, checking out which groups are the most active before joining them.

Just yesterday Sunday, we did 2 Warmaster runs back to back, I was actually surprised we pulled it off with the horrible server lag

and yes we did kill it twice and got lots of loots

We always do Dailys / Weeklys maps together and do pursuits as well.

Anyway, It's fun, when you are with the right people
    ha knew you wear in clan evo :P so is i hehe. anyway. befor i joined evo and befor i left the clan i had been in for ages to go clan hoping to chronus then to evo. i had my home clan there population useto be well over 400 active memebers on every day ranging from people over seas that played on NA with us. to a tun of people in the NA area .

when the clan started to die. all that remained wear the remaining 10 if that loyal players.

i miss that clan. back in the day it was the best of the best. now. if i mintion there name. i dout anyone other then them would know it. awww screw it :: I MISS YOU MY OLD CLAN CORE :: thy may of been slowly disappearing but thy weare allways a family evo feels that way too

there allways doing activitys there allways playing along side cronus. and there allways fun to talk with and hang out with.

I only enter the game to buy or sell items. I havent "played" since before Destiny. When I am not busy at work I check out the forums and to be honest I have no desire to return to this game in its present state. I have one friend who says he cannot even get daily/weekly Co-Ops done so I *might* log in to help him. It would take a lot to get me to play again multiple times a week, especially with Borderlands the Pre-Sequel coming out. Plus Destiny is still relevant for me and I have yet to 100% complete Darksouls II.
    In Game & X360 Gamertag: Extreme Rugburn

Ok, I know this is off the topic of this thread, but Rugburn brought it up! What is the fascination of buying and selling stuff in Defiance? The forums are full of people doing it. My old clan founder used to hang out more by the vendors then playing the game, so what am I missing? As far as I can see, the exchanges are in scrip, not real money, unless there is a secret message I'm also missing. Are these all business majors practicing their future careers?

Also, I'm a fairly new member of Team Evolution, and glad to have players to play with again. It had gotten to the point with my old clan that I would often be online with no other clan mates on the server, and hardly ever had enough to do a clan coop.

Now I have plenty of clan mates who are always friendly and willing to help! And no one is paying me any scrip for this unabashed endorsement of Team Evolution!
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

William Shakespeare

Belle Starr is on PC/NA. Her story is on the Defiance RP Forum http://defiancerpforum.freeforums.net/ & Belle Starr Short Stories on Defiance Data! It's a FUN read! If you see her patrolling the highways and byways of Paradise in her white Challenger, say howdy!