+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Better Game Economy - Happy Players - More Profit to Trion

I have seen a lot of players posting the bit store is overpriced, but i don't think this has to do with the fact not many players are willing to buy from the bit store.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    They would probably make more money in the bit store if they lowered the prices.
    IMO, It isn't so much as prices are too high that no one is buying from the bit store. (except maybe the AF prices) What Trion really need to do is offer more items that players WANT TO BUY. (only thing useful i can think of now is inventory slots, and maybe onetime purchase of keycode expansion)

Items that will sell on Bitstore: (atleast i'll buy it !)
    Account bank storage
    Clan bank storage
    Single use Nano re-roll kit
    Single use synergy re-roll kit
    Single use weapon stat re-roll kit
    Weapon damage upgrade kit - also turns weapon non-tradable
    (prevent overflow of Top tier weapons)
    Dual Nano or Special Nano Weapon upgrade kit - also turns weapon non-tradable
    Weapon Skins , and better Costumes
    - who designed them? %90 are Terrible.
    Arkforge boost %50 - %100 (1, 7, 14 day)
    etc , etc ... profit,profit,profit $$$ , happy customers !

Bits to Scrip, Scrip to Arkforge, Salvage to Scrip, or similar currency exchange systems.
    Make more useful Scrip purchased items in vendors or game mechanics that use Scrip, don't matter if it's overpriced as long as there is SOMETHING TO BUY. This will give all in-game currency a "TRUE VALUE" which is important to the game economy.
    No economy = No value to keep playing the game

as of now the only value of scrip is 325k to (1) T4 Lockbox (lottery ticket), which is 360 bits with discount. problem is not all players want a lottery ticket, and there is no way to determent a value for luck, hence making scrip "valueless".
    as of now this is the assumed value of currency's :
    1 AF = 4 Bits / 4 cents / 3612 Scrip+Salvage
    1 Bit = 1 cent / 903 Scrip+Salvage
    Ark Salvage = Trash     (edited: from "No value" to avoid confusion from forum members)

Wanted Items sold by Scrip (vendors):
    Legendary mode Co-op pass - single use (New difficulty map, make it extremely hard, with much better rewards, gives meaning to "Cooperation")
    Vendor weapons with awesome rolls - High Scrip cost, may include some Rep points
    Super rare Vehicle models/colors - High Scrip purchase only (no Bitstore), rare Vendor Special.
    T4 Mod rare Vendor Special - High Scrip cost - maybe <>100k
    ------------------------------------------------
    Please help suggest some items that you would want to buy with your Scrip or Bits.
    So hopefully Trion will give us a better game economy, while also making more profit.
    Keep in mind that suggestions cannot "devalue" any currency already in-use, no profit = no Defiance.
    ------------------------------------------------

More Bit Store Suggestions:
    Caeruleum Cores - suggested by AllGamer

More In-game Vendor Suggestions:
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Thank you Kiwibird you are the best !

J8- SkyneT [Team Evolution] ←Join us on PC / NA

your right savage has no value in the game, but salvage does

Weapon skins would be shweeeeeeeet. Personalisation is something that has always been absent from the aesthetics of your character, player outfits are just too general. Given the opportunity I would customise most aspects of appearance. Because I'm sad. But you raise a lot of cogent ideas man, I can't see how any of these wouldn't succeed in the current game, with the current players.

Never bought anything from the bit store, but I would buy an uncapped EGO level if it was available.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    Thanks for catching my typos , Edited

Btw, what value do you see in salvage ? many of us have tens of millions of Salvage that is unused.

man, the title of this thread is very misleading.

About the actual content of the this topic, yes I do agree with all the above, and have also more suggestions as mentioned on my other replies.

Like offer the Cores for sale in the bits store, almost everything is on sale including Arkforge / Bribes; yet cores gets left out?

or make more skins and clothings

Path of Exile is a F2P game, their cash shop only sells skins, and they bring out new skins for existing items (weapons, clothing, skill effects, etc) on a very regular basis, and they make good money out of it,
    same goes with League of Legends, man that game makes a fortune just selling skin for their existing characters

I can guarantee people will buy those, just so they can have fun with the weapons + mods they want to try out, without having to grind weeks just to collect enough cores.

Which should also minimize the problem of people Free Riding expert maps, just to get cores without doing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by J8 Sky View Post

Btw, what value do you see in salvage ? many of us have tens of millions of Salvage that is unused.
    you open slots on ojs for script for low ego players and buy key codes, 20 mili in salvage ova here,

Quote Originally Posted by J8 Sky View Post
    you open slots on ojs for script for low ego players and buy key codes, 20 mili in salvage ova here,
    Thanks for proving my point and contradicting yourself.

most players have more salvage than scrip, hence Salvage = No value

Quote Originally Posted by AllGamer View Post
    man, the title of this thread is very misleading.
    Sorry about that AllGamer :P
    i will edit my Thread to include all reasonable suggestions from other players.
    thanks for the suggestions

so opening mod slots for other players oj guns who dont have any salvage with my salvage for a price has no value then? all righty then

your right savage has no valve , you didnt read that right. i use salvage every day modding guns