+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+15% DMG on next grenade after a kill (expires after 10 sec)

is it me, or is that useless perk role seems to be on every purple weapon?

Specially on all the Defiant Few weapons, VOT guns, VBI guns... everywhere...

everytime i roll a new weapon for Defiant Few I find it.

most VOT / VBI / etc drops will have a 90% chance of having it, while 10% you might get something useful like reload 25% clip, or faster movement speed after reload, but chances are you'll get +15% DMG on next grenade after a kill

it's almost like an astronomical constant, is rare to not see it on our weapons.

So, have any of you got a Defiant Few weapon without that roll? or it is 100% guaranteed to be there for every purple box?

Quote Originally Posted by AllGamer View Post

Specially on all the Defiant Few weapons, VOT guns, VBI guns... everywhere...

everytime i roll a new weapon for Defiant Few I find it.

most VOT / VBI / etc drops will have a 90% chance of having it, while 10% you might get something useful like reload 25% clip, or faster movement speed after reload, but chances are you'll get +15% DMG on next grenade after a kill

it's almost like an astronomical constant, is rare to not see it on our weapons.

So, have any of you got a Defiant Few weapon without that roll? or it is 100% guaranteed to be there for every purple box?
    My Opinion: the Purple Rolls are useless due to nerf "on full reload effects", aftermath Patch, I just ignore them ..

I don't only buy the green boxes but the two purples I pulled have had EGO on Crit Kill and EGO on Reload.

Who said this is useless roll?
    Russian Bear Rage incoming on PC NA.

I don't know if explosives count as "grenade", if so.. it's a great roll for explosives weapon indeed.
    IGN: Rizzly - PCEU @ Red Thugs.

I hardly ever use grenades - it doesn't enter my head to lob a pineapple at something immediately after I've killed something else...

...I would need a helluva lot of grenades!

Quote Originally Posted by PiccolaRivolta View Post
    I don't know if explosives count as "grenade", if so.. it's a great roll for explosives weapon indeed.
    I don't think it applies to all explosives weapons (like VOT AR rifle), I'm pretty sure only those that specifically says Grenade, like the Courier Shotgun, most Detonators, and similar weapons that explicitly says Grenade for the ammo type.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyged View Post
    I hardly ever use grenades - it doesn't enter my head to lob a pineapple at something immediately after I've killed something else...

See, this guy ^ knows exactly what I'm talking about.

i use gernades alot. mostly shrill but still i use them. and i even find this roll. useless. it does nothing for me when my threat level is 10 and i havent gotten a kill yet but need to lob out a gernade to damage the enamy enough to kill them. let alone. i dont use exsplosive weapons to often unless im doing " crowed control "

useless roll.

I don't think it applies to all explosives weapons (like VOT AR rifle), I'm pretty sure only those that specifically says Grenade, like the Courier Shotgun, most Detonators, and similar weapons that explicitly says Grenade for the ammo type.
    From what has been said in a similar thread, it only applies to the specific Grenades that are thrown by hand. Someone tested and said it did not affect weapons that claim to fire grenades.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyged View Post

I love hitting mobs with Shrill Grenades *before* shooting them. Especially during Motherlode Expert, oh, how I love that...

EDIT: But I agree with the OP, I don't like this roll, either. More than that: anything that generates as many doubts about its use, tends not to be used. Some Defiance descriptions could really be more clear.

I read somewhere we would get visual descriptions of effects being triggered (synergies, weapons bonus, etc), so that would be an excellent start. But I think enhancing the descriptions we run across Defiance are vital, because if you're put off by a description that you do not understand, probably, you won't even bother to use it in the first place (so, you'll never see the effect in action, anyway)