+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clierced Pit View Post
    [Edits provided by CM Kiwibird. Please remember to not post inappropriate image content on our forums. ]
    Soooo Cute ! i want one
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Thank you Kiwibird you are the best !

J8- SkyneT [Team Evolution] ←Join us on PC / NA

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Warmaster is a female.
    Dropping in to add this real quick! The Warmaster is not a female. Thanks for your questions, everyone! They've been submitted.

Would it ever be considered to give Arkforge as part of salvaging Blue/Purple/OJ?
    Eg. One for Blue, 2 for Purple, and 4 for OJ?
    http://www.texarcana.com/
    It's not the bullet with my name on it that worries me. It's the one that says, "To whom it may concern".

any chance ya plan on fixing clan activity bonuses on 360. they havent worked for like 6 months now. no extra key for anything

Shoot. Too late for this week. Oh well, I'll post anyway, while waiting for next week's thread, since there was little chance of getting an answer anyway.

1) In on one of the past livestreams, Scapes and Trick acknowledged that the "cross-over" content in the show wasn't what we as the gaming community would have expected due to errors in "post-production" (and did so in a way that made it more of a joke than an actual major screw-up that should have cost somebody their job). Since the question has been answered previously that more crossover content is coming to the game for Season 3, can we expect more of the same that we have gotten in the show itself? And if so, does the development team find that crossover content works only one way (i.e. the only crossover content we get is in the game and not in the show), and does the development team find substandard crossover content (i.e. the content appearing in the show) acceptable? If so, why do they find substandard crossover content acceptable, when this was one of (if not the) major selling point of the game?

2) Has the "post-production" errors we saw in the show been corrected in the DVD/Blu-Ray release for Season Two? Does Varus look and sound like the actual Varus in the game? Is the Bug N Chug and Golden Gate Bridge properly rendered as we see it in the game? Does the contest winner now actually look like the actual character that won the contest and not the Developer Character from the pre-release trailer?

3) As a veteran player who saw the potential of the game for the first year of its life, and immensely enjoyed the gameplay and experience that that version of the game offered, is there any reason whatsoever for that type of person to look forward to anything coming down the pike for the game? Is there any reason whatsoever for the first year veterans of the game to want to come back to play the game again?
    In other words, what is compelling about this game now for people who never gave one iota of shtako about the "chase" for weapons? For those who found weapons they loved to use (or loved to use ones that were received as a reward), where is the "long, fulfilling chase" in the game that allows them to continue to upgrade, improve, and increase the power of those weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by SanCariaco
    Atticus, I find amazing that you always take the time and effort to search for links and post to everyone that needs help, or just to enhance the topic being discussed, like in the above case (and my own, two times already). It's noticed and appreciated, thank you.
    I do try my best to be helpful. You are very welcome.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post
    I do try my best to be helpful. You are very welcome.

Dropping in to add this real quick! The Warmaster is not a female. .
    Are you sure? The WM reminds me of my wife when she is mad at me.
    EGO - 5900
    PC-NA Character Name - Dod, Account Name - ironcladtrash

Thank you Kiwi. You are awesome, yourself. As are Locarb, Phantasy, Rashere, and several others.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Quote Originally Posted by ironcladtrash View Post
    Are you sure? The WM reminds me of my wife when she is mad at me.
    With ironclad here. Definitely female!