+ Reply to Thread

Halloween Madness! Awesome!

Just like to say what an amazing job the dev did on this event, love it!
    The only real drawback is I'll do a few of the majors and get kicked off of the server, lag has been tolerable.
    I'm really looking forward to futre event like this, keep it up dev team!!!

Drop rate has been fantastic - Mods and weapons gallore - I've filled my inventory several times over
    A few purples and blues, no named weapons or pumpkin heads yet

Couple questions:
    Say, where are the Hellfire crates?
    And are the pumpkin heads simply a random drop, or is there something I should be doing during the hulker or plague runs?
    Jonas Boomer
    I came I saw...I looted

Pumpkin heads are random drops from arkfalls and the crates are only available from the bit store.

I got a orange belzebub last night it's the saw spelling may be wrong.

aw now I underdtand why I couldn't find the crates but what about the jack o lanterns your supposed to be able to open at the ark falls? I haven't got a jack o lantern head yet as I guess its a random drop but what I think would help is if you could convert resources etc to bits so you could get items in the shop with out always spending cash similar to gw2 or sto for example even though it would be more grinding

Quote Originally Posted by spudster View Post
    aw now I underdtand why I couldn't find the crates but what about the jack o lanterns your supposed to be able to open at the ark falls? I haven't got a jack o lantern head yet as I guess its a random drop but what I think would help is if you could convert resources etc to bits so you could get items in the shop with out always spending cash similar to gw2 or sto for example even though it would be more grinding
    The jack'o'lanterns only serve to blow up/heal (depending on the face of the pumpkin) they do not drop loot.
    ~~I'm here until they pull the plugs from the shards~~

Platform/Region:PC NA
    IGN's: Zomb1E/Zomb13/Nitrogen
    Clan: Cronus