+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: play

Quote Originally Posted by Genuine View Post
    does anybody actually use pistol in this game? if yes, for what occasion?
    I do the wolfhound adn wildcat are very effective vs. the warmaster.
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    PSN Name: Chris_Robet
    NA Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego: 5600
    Clan: Bailey's Doubleshot
    ---------------
    EU Server
    Ego 100
    Clan:

Quote Originally Posted by TornadoFighter77 View Post
    Learn to retaliate genius. If you can't then you have nothing to say. Looks like trolls are jumping on here to attack good players because they're sore losers.
    Nothing about spawn killing or using a Slugger makes you a good player. Spawn killing in the enemies base is trolling and bad play.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Robet View Post
    @Zomb13 I guess PC and PSN have different griefing guns?
    There are lots of people that use the slugger on PC NA too. The FRC Heavy sawed off is just as broke. The hit box is to big and the distance is too far. The only sniper that is still an issue is the Surge Bolter. The Big Boomer and Precise Chaos are the other problem weapons. The Zagger will be fixed soon.
    EGO - 5900
    PC-NA Character Name - Dod, Account Name - ironcladtrash

Quote Originally Posted by ironcladtrash View Post
    Nothing about spawn killing or using a Slugger makes you a good player. Spawn killing in the enemies base is trolling and bad play.

There are lots of people that use the slugger on PC NA too. The FRC Heavy sawed off is just as broke. The hit box is to big and the distance is too far. The only sniper that is still an issue is the Surge Bolter. The Big Boomer and Precise Chaos are the other problem weapons. The Zagger will be fixed soon.
    posting on the forum being rude for no reason while naming and shaming other players is what makes you awesome at this game.

Quote Originally Posted by stoodakiss View Post
    posting on the forum being rude for no reason while naming and shaming other players is what makes you awesome at this game.
    I am not the one bragging about using cheap weapons and had you played fair there wouldn't be a video to post.
    EGO - 5900

[QUOTE=ironcladtrash;1637809]Nothing about spawn killing or using a Slugger makes you a good player. Spawn killing in the enemies base is trolling and bad play.

I kill people with sluggers all the time and don't care if they use one. Obviously no one at Trion stopped the spawn killing so get over it especially when half the team stays camped up there the entire game too scared to come down. Yet your the one who dropped in on this forum to attack someone you have never played. At least I have played against him and I'm not whining or trolling about it.
    PSN: TornadoFighter77
    IGN:TornadoFighter77, Tech Nado, Tornado Jane, Cyclo Adjustment, Hellacious Rogue and MesoCyclone

I kill people with sluggers all the time
    It's your sword I'm more scared of. -_-'
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    PSN Name: Chris_Robet
    NA Server
    Ego: 5600
    Clan: Bailey's Doubleshot
    ---------------
    EU Server
    Ego 100
    Clan:

I kill people with sluggers all the time and don't care if they use one. Obviously no one at Trion stopped the spawn killing so get over it especially when half the team stays camped up there the entire game too scared to come down. Yet your the one who dropped in on this forum to attack someone you have never played. At least I have played against him and I'm not whining or trolling about it.
    Trion doesn't care about PVP at all or there wouldn't be hacks in the game either. Play how you want but don't be surprised and offended when you get called out for it.
    EGO - 5900

I wouldn't be offended because that type of whining is called a compliment.
    PSN: TornadoFighter77
    IGN:TornadoFighter77, Tech Nado, Tornado Jane, Cyclo Adjustment, Hellacious Rogue and MesoCyclone

I wouldn't be offended because that type of whining is called a compliment.
    fan mail right TF

Stoo and I use to absolutely destroy people in pvp. By destroy I mean each of us with at least 25-30 kills (usually more) and no more than 3 deaths a piece. PvP doesn't mean f**k all in this game. Geez, grow a back bone.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance