+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

arkfall codes question

if im correct there are a total of 120 codes.. we currently have 26... the game is about 8 weeks away.... they seem to give us maybe 5 new codes a week (and i thin its less than that im just being nice).... do the math 5 times 8 is 40... soo umm we're supposed to have 99 codes before/by the time the game launches?

Um.. no. There's 120.
    I totally wrote the first Defiance filk:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...2404#post22404

Also, I'm currently recruiting for the Anarcho-Syndicalist Revolutionary Union <ASRU Ark Hunters> (on 360 NA). Casual clan, name kind of gets the description accross.

Quote Originally Posted by DuoMaxwell007 View Post
    if im correct there are a total of 150 codes.. we currently have 26... the game is about 8 weeks away.... they seem to give us maybe 5 new codes a week (and i thin its less than that im just being nice).... do the math 5 times 8 is 40... soo umm we're supposed to have 99 codes before/by the time the game launches?
    I don't think I've seen them say that all codes would be released before game launch either.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatar View Post
    I don't think I've seen them say that all codes would be released before game launch either.
    It did say that all rewards would be received at launch, which could be taken to imply that the code stuff stops after launch.

Also, I'm currently recruiting for the Anarcho-Syndicalist Revolutionary Union <ASRU Ark Hunters> (on 360 NA). Casual clan, name kind of gets the description accross.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatar View Post
    true but considering all the ingame perks they unlock i would assume these are boosts you can get to have a stronger foot hold during release date

by the way with all thes freebies it kinda worries me what the game will be like when it comes out.. usually stuff like this is to soften the blow for the hell youre gonna be in when it comes out... i.e this stuff might look like a lot until you play teh game and find out earning that stuff the hard way would take a month or grinding (as opposed to a few days) or its so bad of a grind that youd be better off paying real money to get the stuff as opposed to spending a month of tedious work for one upgrade lol. I hope Im wrong

true but considering all the ingame perks they unlock i would assume these are boosts you can get to have a stronger foot hold during release date

by the way with all thes freebies it kinda worries me what the game will be like when it comes out.. usually stuff like this is to soften the blow for the hell youre gonna be in when it comes out... i.e this stuff might look like a lot until you play teh game and find out earning that stuff the hard way would take a month or grinding (as opposed to a few days) or its so bad of a grind that youd be better off paying real money to get the stuff as opposed to spending a month of tedious work for one upgrade lol. I hope Im wrong
    That's better than finding out that it's too easy and you get through all of the interesting content in less than a week.

problem is your working on an average of 5 pur week, things will snow ball. when we get closer to release more and more media will appear = more likly places for codes. so it may be 5 next week, 6 the week after 7 after that until all 120 codes are released by or at launch
    Confirmed Codes: 1-90 <- here
    90-133:
    ZFR5TA - D91aqk - W72URO - 41US8B - ydbf4l - CNABZX - 6JOMJO - SZUZSY - XT4PMX - PKYLKN - 8KBMUT - JBS7QX - 7BRHNJ - TU3RJF - F3LZLK - MEBTWK - TA6NCJ - PTZ4QR - N4S9EK - 5X4WJ4 - UT7DE0 - 6VWFCI - 81HABS - HUBAZV - GEPKRJ - Q4DUBL - NC9VYK - TTDGX4 - 9C9N87 - ZZKJ2G - T76SN6 - XWRN9M - 88UPWS - NFQ7PG - 35P72U - 8UNKAD - YRE5SN - HP9X6X - C2VNDF - XQBG4H - 4HT2G9 - LYCEHY - 7P8NDC - U6Q9O7= 133 TOTAL found

Quote Originally Posted by D351 View Post
    That's better than finding out that it's too easy and you get through all of the interesting content in less than a week.
    no it isnt... i dond mind taking a few days to gain one level for example.. but when its taking weeks to grind a level THEN its horrible... so yeah i dont mind having to farm or whatever for 3-4 days for my shiny new gun.. but if im gonna be doing it for weeks then yeah... which is what im saying is all these freebies seem to be getting us prepared for the later example i gave lol

if im correct there are a total of 120 codes.. we currently have 26... the game is about 8 weeks away.... they seem to give us maybe 5 new codes a week (and i thin its less than that im just being nice).... do the math 5 times 8 is 40... soo umm we're supposed to have 99 codes before/by the time the game launches?
    We have 27 codes not 26. You might have missed one. Check these pages and see which code you missed:

http://orcz.com/Defiance:_Arkfall_Codes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...er=false&gid=0

Quote Originally Posted by Defy View Post
    We have 27 codes not 26. You might have missed one. Check these pages and see which code you missed:

http://orcz.com/Defiance:_Arkfall_Codes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...er=false&gid=0
    when he posted this the 27th was broken. it got fixed after this. so we were at 26 then.

i keep my signature active, as that updates across all of the posts iv done, its always update no matter how old the post
    Confirmed Codes: 1-90 <- here
    90-133:
    ZFR5TA - D91aqk - W72URO - 41US8B - ydbf4l - CNABZX - 6JOMJO - SZUZSY - XT4PMX - PKYLKN - 8KBMUT - JBS7QX - 7BRHNJ - TU3RJF - F3LZLK - MEBTWK - TA6NCJ - PTZ4QR - N4S9EK - 5X4WJ4 - UT7DE0 - 6VWFCI - 81HABS - HUBAZV - GEPKRJ - Q4DUBL - NC9VYK - TTDGX4 - 9C9N87 - ZZKJ2G - T76SN6 - XWRN9M - 88UPWS - NFQ7PG - 35P72U - 8UNKAD - YRE5SN - HP9X6X - C2VNDF - XQBG4H - 4HT2G9 - LYCEHY - 7P8NDC - U6Q9O7= 133 TOTAL found