+ Reply to Thread

"Preparedness " revert it back please... Thank you

What you did to this Perk was pure nonesense........

Its useless crap and dead program code now that no one will use......

How could you turn this nice Perk into something completly useless ?

I cant find words for the dissapointment and what you turned preparedness into...

Simply a horrible developer decision..... for a game that wants to make money with fun

Maybe some bean counter somewhere has a theory that making preparedness useless will drive up bit store sales?

But yea, in this universe it really seems to make no logical sense no matter what angle you study it from.
    1.05 shotgun mag boost? REALLY?
    PC/NA&EU, too many toons to list.
    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak."- Jayne Cobb.
    "Daredevil"

Sawed offs benefited most from the old preparedness. They're mostly rubbish in pve but stronger in pvp. The real problem was the 1-round per second 'floor'.

It was balanced for most larger cap guns like combat shotguns, autos, etc.

Dixie Cougar & Solicea, HAWT (Husband And Wife Team) | Consortium (PCNA) Leader & Founder | Est. July 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Maybe some bean counter somewhere has a theory that making preparedness useless will drive up bit store sales?

But yea, in this universe it really seems to make no logical sense no matter what angle you study it from.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. +10000

Anyways, I thought the nerf was because it would allow people using the same weapons to constantly switch back and forth with never having to reload. I wish they would just make preparedness back to the way it was, but you either cant use it with the same weapons in your loadout, or just make it to where you can't equip the same weapon on your primary and secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycroww View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. +10000

Anyways, I thought the nerf was because it would allow people using the same weapons to constantly switch back and forth with never having to reload. I wish they would just make preparedness back to the way it was, but you either cant use it with the same weapons in your loadout, or just make it to where you can't equip the same weapon on your primary and secondary.
    At least they fixed the zagger like 80% of the people wanted.