+ Reply to Thread

Thread: for the lulz?

for the lulz?

I was playing the daily mission in Port Stinson,that one about to sabotage goldrusher parts,and when i was going to the part localizated in the southeast,i saw miners digging in the boat lol i wonder if somebody in the real life,used a beak to dig in a boat XD i want a perfect explanation of this Trion
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

Because they're crazy?

It's one of those mysteries, right up there with why "insane" mutants have a seemingly infinite supply of fully functional helicopters and how Dark Matter somehow managed to "disappear" after the battle of defiance, complete with Monoliths, Bulwarks, and other stuff.

Or how the Raiders haven't all killed each other off yet. Strength in diversity?

Dixie Cougar & Solicea, HAWT (Husband And Wife Team) | Consortium (PCNA) Leader & Founder | Est. July 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Cougar View Post
    Because they're crazy?

It's one of those mysteries,

1: right up there with why "insane" mutants have a seemingly infinite supply of fully functional helicopters

2: how Dark Matter somehow managed to "disappear" after the battle of defiance, complete with Monoliths, Bulwarks, and other stuff.

3: how the Raiders haven't all killed each other off yet. Strength in diversity?
    sorry had to number them off for answers lol

1: befor thy lost there minds thy where the EMC if i recall correctly witch stands to reason that there mainly liveing in bunkers under ground that house a vast supply of hellacopters that where not destroyed in the war. another thearoy is that there not as insaine as thy come off as most of them are just druged up on adrino. and the more crazy ones are the outcasts that are being sent to the serfice to collect victomes and supplys for the not so insain ones down below.

2: cloaking. :: nod nod :: if u take not of the bridge cut sean where you meet nim for the first time you are hieavaly out numbered by an army of cloaked dark matter troops. it is not far fatched to say that thy might of been able to adapt the cloaking tech into there michins such as the monoliths and there carryers and such. and have just had them cloaked this hole time or hidden away in tuns of hidden bunkers all around the bay area .

3: raiders may be morons and canabels but each group is like a small tribe. comprised of higher archys. thy may have chaos to us. but inside there socel group there able to keep the order amung them selfs. i have a thearoy that thy also fix disputes with fights that are held some where where thy live. some are more crazy then others. if you take note of some of the groups some of them are canabels. such as the ones that have there small base near pow farm. on the little floating islend where you have to release the prisoners. this leads me to also beleave in the tribe thearoy more to.

4 : on the OP here hehe almost forgot. i beleave that thy where trying to harvest the boat for scrap to use to creat more of there kind :: nod nod :: thats how i see it. i look at miners like the replacaters. or the borg. thy asimalate everything thy cant to make more of there kind. problay why there allways down in mines mineing and collecting gulanite and other materials.
    hope you like my ideas and takes on things DC hehe

Aah the old digging in the boat trick...

What history doesn't tell us is that there were miners on the Titanic - and they passed it off as an iceberg...

pfft!