+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Storage chests or lockers.

Some place to store items you want to keep but don't want to carry around all the time. They could even sell them for bits or something.

Well I don't know about selling them for bits.. but I TOTALLY agree with you, Sometimes you just have all these items and you dont really want to sell or salvage them... I have a over 100+ inv of things that for some odd reason just can't part with!

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    Some place to store items you want to keep but don't want to carry around all the time. They could even sell them for bits or something.
    Yeah, i would love that, I have a bunch of OJ and purp weapons and shields that I don't use that are just taking up space. I could sale them, but I find it a hassle to do so.

To add to this idea....
    A storage container that is available to all your characters for sharing/transferring items between all your characters.

Quote Originally Posted by outcastJesTeR View Post
    To add to this idea....
    A storage container that is available to all your characters for sharing/transferring items between all your characters.
    This is a good idea too.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

It would be very nice to have, especially for the orange weapons that fall too far behind ego to be immediately useful anymore and have to wait until the ego cap is reached so they can be slowly brought up to level.

I don't agree with the items account transfer because it would mostly be used to help out low EGO accounts, but a mission to unlock some storage would be nice.

Storage is a definite PLUS

I agree that storage would be great. Also a Clan storage would be also liked. I carry around some stuff just so can "Hook Up" my clan mates. Even if have to run a story line for either, I would.

additional storage can be bought. What's the difference between the storage you have and the storage that you're asking for? Your toon's salvage matrix/inventory is the locker. It's just attached to that toon. there's no encumbrance in this game so what does it matter where the storage is? I would however like more ways to divide what I have stored. Like sections to put things in that I can label.

Storage chest or lockers or everything that can store things needs to be in the next update