+ Reply to Thread

Red Ark Infiltrator outfit unobtainable?

im a relatively new player (2 months) and wondering if theres anyway of getting this outfit?

ive read that it comes from the "delux edition" which im assuming was available before everything went F2P and is obsolete now.
    is there any other way of getting it or am i just not seeing this "deluxe edition" on my travels through the interweb? id buy it if it was available to buy

Official name of that suit i believe is VBI Infiltrator
    As how to get it, have no clue. Maybe there is a way to obtain deluxe edition code and apply them to your account.
    PC/EU
    • Jaroslav Unwanted
    • Nidholgur Hel

Quote Originally Posted by Claydough View Post
    im a relatively new player (2 months) and wondering if theres anyway of getting this outfit?

ive read that it comes from the "delux edition" which im assuming was available before everything went F2P and is obsolete now.
    is there any other way of getting it or am i just not seeing this "deluxe edition" on my travels through the interweb? id buy it if it was available to buy
    deluz editions can be found on Ebay, game stop, amazon, and other such sites. if u are lucky enough to find an unused unopend, copy of the game its only going to cost about 5-10 dollers. may even get lucky and find it for less. the DE version might be a little more. try searching harder. ull find it.

i'm a free player...well was now i'v spent way too much lol. but anyways i have the red suit i got it from the delux upgrade in the xbox store, this was on xbox not sure about pc or whatnot...

Yup, red suit comes with the Deluxe Edition on PC as well.

Haven't worn mine in a while!

They are called 'ultimate edition'. You can still find the brand new copies on amazon.

There is a digital deluxe upgrade, that you can buy to get the Vbi infiltrator suit and the basic benefits of a game owner (70+ inventory, 75 keycode cap, 5 loadouts). Or you can buy the collector's edition or ultimate edition because it comes with both of them.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

http://www.amazon.com/Defiance-Colle.../dp/B00ARCWQPS

I just got the PS3 version.

I just looked again and this one does not have the season pass but has the hellbug statue and the suit

Best thing is to buy the online code for the ultimate/deluxe edition.

It costs 9 euro (give or take). Besides the outfit you get all the other goodies (arkforge, inv slots, key slots ...etc).

I am not sure why steam charges 80 euros (or whatever the price is). It's 10 times cheaper if you go for the online code and you get the same things.