+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Issue with Pursuit: Season Two: Reputation: Defiant Few II

Hi Everyone

We are aware of an issue with the Defiant Few II pursuit. A bug was introduced with Defiance 2.5: Paradise Solstice Celebration which causes the objectives in this pursuit to show no progress (even if you have already made progress with the objective).

We are working on a fix for this and at this point believe this is a visual issue only; no progress has actually been lost.

Incrementing an objective will cause a refresh to display the correct count.

Unfortunately, this visual bug causing the reset happens when you log in and out, or when you change game servers (which can happen when you enter/leave and instance or teleport to a friend).

We are working on a proper fix now, and will update this thread with more details.

Thanks,

--Phantasie

So, for the moment, until there is a fix, would you advise against continuing Defiant Few dailies towards that pursuit to be on the safe side?

Thankyou! I was pretty worried.

we are not getting credit for doing the new stuff either

is there a guided rocket? because its dropping guided rocket sights and stocks in all tiers lvl mods

and the loot doesnt stay on the ground long enough for us to pick up . cant even see loot on the ground during the event

KK, we'll give you guys the benefit of the doubt. Really, all you had to do was make it so those of us that were already Trusted were given credit. So you are right, why make us start over. I had three (3) Weekly Pursuits credited, and I had almost finished the Daily requirement; so here is your chance.

Solstice is not bad by the way, although the Gifting Pursuit seems messed up, just like the Defiant II counting issues. Doing these Pursuits doesn't seem to add up for their completion; and the deer hunt is lame....

GPA

I submitted a question on the website in regards to this issue and GM Stormlock advised me to update this post with information from [Incident: 141218-001165]:

My Defiant Few II Pursuit reset everything back to zero after the holiday content was loaded. Was told this was just a visual issue and once I completed a task on the pursuit, it would refresh the pursuit.

I bought an item from the Defiant vendor and this only updated the third task. The first two remained at zero.

Once daily contracts reset, I completed the Defiant daily. This reset the 3rd Task, Purchase 10 items from Defiant Vendor, back to zero and updated the 1st task, Complete a Defiant Daily Contract, to 1/25.

After logging out and back in, everything in the Defiant Few II pursuit is reset back to zero.

I was 1 weekly contract away from completing this pursuit. Now, it looks like it will take me another five weeks to complete this pursuit.

i see that it is still not fixed and it resets everyday. i was all most done with this with just this wk left and now sense it isnt fixed it will never be able to complete!! why cant you just click it done for me and i can get the 15 ego point i so need. cause this is 1 of 2 pursuit that will bring me to ego 5900......

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS
    Intel Core i7 5820k @ 4.3ghz
    Gigabyte GA-X99 UD3P
    Gigabyte GTX 980 ti G1 6gb ram
    Corsair Vengeance DDR4 LPX 2666mhz - 2 x 8gb
    EVGA G2 -1000 watt
    WIN7 Ult 64bit- Mushkin SSD 120gb/WD 2 x 1Terabyte /WD 2 x 640GB/
    ASUS 23" 1080P IPS LED (VS239H)
    EGO 6000
    PC/NA server
    clan: Cronus

Quote Originally Posted by SCAVENGER1 View Post
    i see that it is still not fixed and it resets everyday. i was all most done with this with just this wk left and now sense it isnt fixed it will never be able to complete!! why cant you just click it done for me and i can get the 15 ego point i so need. cause this is 1 of 2 pursuit that will bring me to ego 5900......
    I'm content to wait until the next hotfix for them to fix it, as long as it DOES get fixed, but I'm in a similar mental boat. This is the only pursuit I need to finish in the entire game since launch. Fah.