+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Synergies on BMGs

There are many synergies or parts of synergies that seem to not effect BMGs. I was wondering if anybody has any definitive information on this:

Cannoneer [1][2]: does fire rate effect BMGs?
    Nano mastery, Nano Executioner, Cannoneer [3]/[4]: no nano=no purpose. Does this bonus have a duration that can be used with another weapon?
    Stalker [1][2]: Range bonus does not effect BMGs (tested using 2 of the same type of BMG, one with stalker bonus, one without). I read that the "range" bonus is actually just a modifier to the Fall Off Damage.
    Quartermaster [1][2]: With .5 being the new minimum reload time, and BMGs all having .5 reload and reload weirdly anyway, do the [1] and [2] reload bonuses do anything?
    Grenader [1][2], Run-n-Gun [3][4]: no recoil = no purpose
    Ego Precision [1][2], Rolling Thunder [3][4], Run-n-Gun [1][2][3][4]: Accuracy?
    Rolling Thunder [1][2]: Mag?

Just a Bump

Afaik, Cannoneer and Stalker both affect BMGs.
    Stalker is very good on Tele-Spanners e.g. You can stand further away from your first target, same thing that the BMG scope influences.
    Cannoneer, I don't have a definitive on, but I does feel like I deal damage faster (I see damage numbers plopping up more often than without cannoneer). This could just be imagination but it feels like it.
    With the other synergies, I am not sure

PC EU - GT: Fuzzy12 - EGO LvL: 6.000

I'm also on Trove as Fuzz - Want to help me? Use this referral link.

Site Manager on Defiance Data

the only thing on stalker that works on bmgs it ego on crit , on the nano exc. it activates with your other guns it a to part synergy but useless on bmgs. cannoner bmgs fire faster thats it

the others are useless it seems

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    the others are useless it seems
    QM too? I don't know if 0.5 minimum reload time is right, since BMGs seemed to be untouched from that reload patch. If so, reload mods and stat rolls would be completely useless too. BMGs should have went through the same change they did for pumps and multi-shot rocket launchers.

How about Prepared [1]+[2]? I'm under the assumption that it is impossible to even get a BMG with Prepared from the Top Notch crates and it probably wouldn't do anything for a BMG anyway.

I'm really just trying to figure out which mods and synergies are worth holding onto.

The best thing you can do is visit a website called defiancedata.com and look up the BMG and their syn. The man who runs the website is Ewtaw ( hope I spelled it right). He is not only a fellow player but he and some others have invested many hours into testing to report accurate data. This would be the best source of info for most any question you can ask.

One of the proud leaders of Sugar House Gang!
    IGN: MJS = EGO 5646
    Mike OxDrippingGreen = Put out to Pasture

XBL GT: MidNight1976

Quote Originally Posted by MJS View Post
    The man who runs the website is Ewtaw ( hope I spelled it right).
    Close, think Eta-ew
    Defiance Data the community resource site, Databases, Tools, Guides and News

Quote Originally Posted by MJS View Post
    The best thing you can do is visit a website called defiancedata.com and look up the BMG and their syn. The man who runs the website is Ewtaw ( hope I spelled it right). He is not only a fellow player but he and some others have invested many hours into testing to report accurate data. This would be the best source of info for most any question you can ask.
    That was the first place I checked. I couldn't find any details on how synergies interact with BMGs.

Don't keep any of them, BMG's are the absolute worst thing ever. They are crap and irritate almost everyone.