+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

STAFF: Will they refund all in game purchases using bits for this server down period?

Last night and this morning the game was running fine so I decided to purchase some boosters for the game. I didnt know that it was running time based. I thought it was logged on game play based. I bought a total of 10 booster that are now getting waisted. Will we get refunded those bits that we spent?

I'd like an answer on this too, I've lost over 24 hours so far. I love the game and eventually well get stablility. But I kinda wanted to use my boosts for grind sessions... Which get cut in half because of a server outage. Open a new server or something already guys, I know it's not cheap, but you've got our cash. Fix this.

At first I wasnt sure if i was going to get any boosts. But after playing the game for a little, I decided to because I really was enjoying myself playing this game. But now i feel that I waisted more money on this game and cant use those boosts that I payed for. I really hope they refund all bits purchased during this period. I even bought some armor and extra slots. I feel its the least they could do is give me back all points i spent because this game is unplayable and servers are constantly down. Like they are again, right now.

Also, its refunding the bits, not the microsoft points that I spent. That means that they still get the money anyway.

I also purchased a booster but realized it was at my own risk. It's not brain surgery guys, if the server is acting up and this is really going to hurt you so much financially that you're going to ask for a refund, just don't buy them to begin with. It is day 2 and this is a MMO. Battlefield 3 had problems 2 weeks into launch with their servers. You need to give them time to make it perfect. WOW and other MMOs took time to shape. Send me your info and I'll mail you the 50 cents so you can get a gumball. Seriously though, you had to understand the risk of buying this day 2. Also I doubt you would have used all 24 hours anyway.

Tbh I was surprised you could buy these day 1.

TRION refund my time when I'm sleeping cause it's wasting my minnerrrrrrts! ERMAHGERDDDDDDD

Should've waited to activate them from the store. MMO's are awful on the first days. People should know this.
    Q: So is this a “soft launch”?
    A: No, we do everything hard.

ЯRonin

I;m wishing I waited to use my UE game code for the 7 day boosts. I will buy more boosts once servers stabilize though.

Quote Originally Posted by UsuallyDope View Post
    TRION refund my time when I'm sleeping cause it's wasting my minnerrrrrrts! ERMAHGERDDDDDDD

Should've waited to activate them from the store. MMO's are awful on the first days. People should know this.
    Okay then why did they sell them right away? It's one thing when people are sleeping or choosing not to play, but when people are here, ready to play and use something they paid real money for then they should be able to use it. End of story. People who paid for boosts deserve to get those bits back....

Quote Originally Posted by Gero View Post
    Okay then why did they sell them right away? It's one thing when people are sleeping or choosing not to play, but when people are here, ready to play and use something they paid real money for then they should be able to use it. End of story. People who paid for boosts deserve to get those bits back....
    I completely agree bro! Trion should also refund me for the time I'm sleeping, since I'm not in game benefiting from it. duhhhhhh

EDIT: A waste of money is 800 MS points for a GRFS map pack, then that playlist completely not functioning, and Ubisoft not fixing it at all.
    Q: So is this a “soft launch”?
    A: No, we do everything hard.

ЯRonin