+ Reply to Thread

pvp ally griefing

Is it possible to report someone for repeatedly blowing up ally vehicles at the starting bases in freight yard or military academy, and who do I contact if so? One guy used a BMG, and frequently, someone will get in the turret seat of the cerberus and blow up all the other vehicles probably thinking it will force someone to drive the cerb for them so they can get their turret kills pursuit. The BMG guy acknowledged that he did it for my "reaction" in the chat log if that can be used as evidence.

Join in the fun, next time, blow up the Cerberus vehicles first, then stick a middle finger up his nose and ask him how he likes it now.

I don't PvP and I'm assuming you can blow up the Cerberus, can you?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbearbear View Post

I don't PvP and I'm assuming you can blow up the Cerberus, can you?
    Yup also on freight yard you can drive the cerebus into the pit next to objective B and get it stuck there. I hate trollers.
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    PSN Name: Chris_Robet
    NA Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego: 5600
    Clan: Bailey's Doubleshot
    ---------------
    EU Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego 100
    Clan:

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfinity View Post
    Is it possible to report someone for repeatedly blowing up ally vehicles at the starting bases in freight yard or military academy, and who do I contact if so? One guy used a BMG, and frequently, someone will get in the turret seat of the cerberus and blow up all the other vehicles probably thinking it will force someone to drive the cerb for them so they can get their turret kills pursuit. The BMG guy acknowledged that he did it for my "reaction" in the chat log if that can be used as evidence.
    Report them for what? Sub-par trolling while PvPing in a shooter?

Mystery of the mind!

Dude, I write it up as a mystery of the mind.
    When I was young- I kept trying to figure out why a liar tells lies, or thieves steal stuff? Some motivational speaker said "some things you just can't figure out. They lie because they're liars." So, the why doesn't matter.
    Trolls are gonna troll.
    Haters gonna hate.
    Stupid people are for the most part gonna stay stupid.
    So- don't worry about it & hope next time he's on the other team!
    Some game for Ego, others for loot. Me- I just like to kill stuff!