+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 71
  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    823
    nothing new. just remove the entrance pads for non-DLC owners. you cant enter arena without dlc, why should you be able to enter WM without it then?
    server: PC EU
    Chars: DSW & Syna Olmai, EGO 6000. Red Thugs

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by SirServed View Post
    Solstice is literally raining down Wolfhounds that can be used to kill WM, no excuses.
    never knew that name weapon drop from this worthless christmas event? so far all i have seen are white"the majority" and greens then blues"only 1" and if at the end of the event in the list i may get a purple that is utterly junk.

    and did the dev say they increased the loot drop during the events? if so where or when will this happen? so far i get a max of 4 items per event and they will be all white. and after i close the list out i will then see junk on the ground mostly stims/spikes/grenade refills if that.so what loot drop increase are the dev talking about ? im really? and with everything being bleached white how can we even see? then you add in the worthless bmg spammers then there goes any chance of seeing!!


    Thermaltake Kandalf LCS
    Intel Core i7 5820k @ 4.3ghz
    Gigabyte GA-X99 UD3P
    Gigabyte GTX 980 ti G1 6gb ram
    Corsair Vengeance DDR4 LPX 2666mhz - 2 x 8gb
    EVGA G2 -1000 watt
    WIN7 Ult 64bit- Mushkin SSD 120gb/WD 2 x 1Terabyte /WD 2 x 640GB/
    ASUS 23" 1080P IPS LED (VS239H)
    EGO 6000
    PC/NA server
    clan: Cronus

  3. #43
    Member Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,668
    Quote Originally Posted by SCAVENGER1 View Post
    never knew that name weapon drop from this worthless christmas event? so far all i have seen are white"the majority" and greens then blues"only 1" and if at the end of the event in the list i may get a purple that is utterly junk.

    and did the dev say they increased the loot drop during the events? if so where or when will this happen? so far i get a max of 4 items per event and they will be all white. and after i close the list out i will then see junk on the ground mostly stims/spikes/grenade refills if that.so what loot drop increase are the dev talking about ? im really? and with everything being bleached white how can we even see? then you add in the worthless bmg spammers then there goes any chance of seeing!!

    If you'd do the Defiant Few weekly, you'd get a named legendary for free:
    http://www.defiancedata.com/page.php?id=410

    PC EU - GT: Fuzzy12 - EGO LvL: 6.000

    I'm also on Trove as Fuzz - Want to help me? Use this referral link.

    Site Manager on Defiance Data




  4. #44
    there are also some idiots that dont care about killing WM. They just enter the Arkfall and hit the locks just to piss off anyone that seriously tries to kill WM.

    This litte example shows in small how pointless, useless and unneeded many of our planets inhabitants are at these times.....

    They just exist to disturb and annoy the small rest....

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    823
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddock View Post
    there are also some idiots that dont care about killing WM. They just enter the Arkfall and hit the locks just to piss off anyone that seriously tries to kill WM.

    This litte example shows in small how pointless, useless and unneeded many of our planets inhabitants are at these times.....

    They just exist to disturb and annoy the small rest....
    and then trion almost openly called us griefers and those ganchiholes good players...
    server: PC EU
    Chars: DSW & Syna Olmai, EGO 6000. Red Thugs

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by DSW View Post
    and then trion almost openly called us griefers and those ganchiholes good players...
    Almost? They did openly call us the griefers. People left in droves after that debacle, and those of us that stayed were left with a bad taste in our mouths. I will never "follow" Trick on twitter. He lost all respect from me by his blog post.

  7. #47
    After reading up on the WM more, I think that I did do one of these recently, but didn't know it was one that someone called down. I got there at the end, when the WM was in the fight. I just thought it was one of the regular Arkfalls, but you could just go inside. I was there after the creature had been released.

    It would have been nice if there was a message when you are about to teleport inside that told you it was not one of the regular ones. I was aiming for its back as much as possible. But to be able to read the chat box when in combat, I need the font size larger. I have trouble reading it, and need to be out of combat to do so.

    Is there any way to get the in-game voice chat to work over the speakers of my TV, without needing a headset? If so, then I can still hear orders, request, etc. that others call out.

    I would love to be able to do one of these Arkfalls from the beginning with a group that can teach me how to properly do it. If I did cause the fail when I was in, I am sorry. I will try to avoid them till I can learn better how to do them, since I can't use the chat box in combat till I can increase the font size for it.

  8. #48
    Member Riz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    511
    Yes, you guys are playing it all wrong! It's all about pace. Place batteries worth 40k in scrip, make an attempt, probably fail and move on! Hey... You get 2 Arkforge and a keycode though, that's a nice trade for 40k scrip right? And you get to play with new people that give you a BMG-lasershow for free, how about that? And not to mention those bugs on the floor, yes mates, there are comediants present that shoot the monkey with their funny infectors. Isn't that laughable? Free comedy! It's all about the score! C'mon, this is 2014 (almost 2015), who plays to win nowadays?

    /sarcasm

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Bahamut3 View Post
    Almost? They did openly call us the griefers. People left in droves after that debacle, and those of us that stayed were left with a bad taste in our mouths. I will never "follow" Trick on twitter. He lost all respect from me by his blog post.
    Right, nothing 'almost' about that. Read the post, saw that particular livestream. Unfollowed the livestream after that and made a sport out of not reading Trick's posts anymore since they're probably full of upsetable BS and an arrogant choice of words anyways. Good thing Kiwi, Phantasie and especially Rashere are present on the forums and/or working on this game. Cant stand that selfsatisfied grin anymore. Reminds me of a kid who got picked at at school and who accidentily got himself in a good position to bully back the whole world haha. Anyways, i'm with Bahamut3, no respect there.

  9. #49
    If it wasn't for those three, I probably would have left as well. Still, even with them around progress is slow. I doubt this game will ever live up to its potential, both as a game, and as a money maker.

  10. #50
    Member konstantinov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    the beach
    Posts
    10,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Bahamut3 View Post
    If it wasn't for those three, I probably would have left as well. Still, even with them around progress is slow. I doubt this game will ever live up to its potential, both as a game, and as a money maker.
    The events are keeping people around.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

    RIP Defiance

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts