+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

So .. not much longer of the Solstice DM,Hellbug, Scrapper event, whens the Strike

it gets a bit frustrating, when your staying in to do a Season event that rarely happens . . I read that the chance for the Solstice event has a 3x better chance . . but it's like the opposite, I'll see almost a dozen of the other events before even a solstice event happens.

maybe ya should have put them on a timer, I'd be happy to see one ever 2 hours .. not one every 6 hours (if that short, sometimes 10 hours before seeing another SS

but so far this has just been a event of Dark Matter, Scrappers, and Hell Bugs .. Where's the Solstice Strike ???

everything is awesome . . BUT . .. the long long long long waits for a Solstice strike to appear

yeah . . I seem to have a love hate thing going for this event . . ah well enough talk . time to go back in there and keep killing more HellBugs, Scrappers and Dark matter, in hopes a Solstice Strike starts
    just had to vent a bit

LV-426, Hadleys Hope Terraforming Colony (Vacation homes on Pandora & Promethea)
    I see 3 majors every hour to 2 hours. And countless minors popping up every 10 mins. I think you just need to keep checking your map. And dont leave the map open waiting for em...... you have to close the map and re open it to see any new spawns that have popped up since you originally opened the map. It doesnt just auto refresh(on ps3 anyway) ...so if your sitting just lookin at your map waitin for one to pop up, there could alreafy be one spawned and happening.

LV-426, Hadleys Hope Terraforming Colony (Vacation homes on Pandora & Promethea)
    Ive found in the early morning hours, around 3 a.m. to 6 a.m. (eastern time) ...they dont spawn AS frequently. But late night , and regular morning hours theyre everywhere. Theres that few hours where the consistancy drops like clockwork every morning. I cant comment on midday since im up nights and sleeping during the day

right now I'm in PC/EU. have been for over 4 hours and not one has popped up, a few Minors

got lucky on PC/NA, caught the end of one

but the Solstice are not happening for me, like they are for you

Crush every event you see with extreme prejudice, to force a new event to spawn faster.

If people actually did and finished every event they saw, a new event would spawn in its place, somewhere on map. So the sooner events are finished, the sooner you have another chance at getting the event that you want.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Add more friends an jump to them same can be done whit clan members only way i can deal whit the slow pop up time.

I've finished quite a few SS MJRs. 1 tip I would give is find the main clans u see the most add them become friends an trade locations so u can finish abunch. I get on a roll sumtimes finishing 3 in 30 minutes yes SEEMS CRAZY but on Xbox na if u are friends with officers an leader of other clans they most likely will send grp inv an say mjr jump on me...if anybody is on Xbox na that can't find them add my gt an i'll have u drooling at how many u can do...an yes there is down time but then I jus pvp an chase again later...hope this helps...-BLAZE

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post
    Crush every event you see with extreme prejudice, to force a new event to spawn faster.

If people actually did and finished every event they saw, a new event would spawn in its place, somewhere on map. So the sooner events are finished, the sooner you have another chance at getting the event that you want.
    This is a fair point.... if no one chases the other arkfalls and events that arent solstice strikes off the map, it will take hours for one to spawn. So go after every minor and major you see to make room for them.

agreed. i chase many solo. i did 2 minor SS by myself today. challenging but fun. i'm mad because i had not one, but TWO chances to kill the WM. and one today. all 3 failed because they everyone shoots the locks. i'm guessing there's a trophy/achievement for this huge feat.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post

I surly do that , pretty much keep it with just San Fran and SV, every single one of them .. made a ton of Scrip, even have my first Million in my wallet, completed all my 5000 kills (just a couple weapons to go for the alt), this event has advanced me, but it's not happening during a Solstice Strike . . just the extremely many Incursions , Sieges, and DM/HellBug/Scrapper ArkFalls (Majors and Minors) and the Grid minors.
    It's obvious, I'm not seeing the same as others, and I'm putting out a ton of effort to advance the events
    I'm not complaining .. just jealous . . and a bit frustrated

Quote Originally Posted by RKZX2 View Post
    agreed. i chase many solo. i did 2 minor SS by myself today. challenging but fun. i'm mad because i had not one, but TWO chances to kill the WM. and one today. all 3 failed because they everyone shoots the locks. i'm guessing there's a trophy/achievement for this huge feat.
    yeah, it's been a while since I did a WM, may try a couple times with my alt, needs the kill for the pursuit, but so far my experience has been the same as the one you posted