Weapons go missing after login

Second day in a row that i loose a modded AR after login. First one i lost yesterday was my fully moded NOLAN purple AR. And now today after relogin i lost the one i had bought to replace it, which was also moded.

Please look into it.

Was gonna make a thread bout this.

**** happened to me today when I logged in as well, my modded AR just wasn't my primary weapon anymore, it vanished. Not mad or nothing...yet...but I really hope this doesn't continue to happen because it has been to a few of my pals (grenades not there etc.)

That happened to me as well yesterday before the big Xbox 360 crash. I'm kind of pissed about it.

Same here. lost my purple LMG fully moded. bought a sniper today got it fully moded, logged for lunch come back GONE.

not good at all, not happy

(PC user)

In the same boat lost my fully moded assault rifle when I just loged in a few min ago right in the middle of a arkfall, the weapon I had equiped was there and was using fine went to switch to my secondary and poof my weapon i just had equipted vanished when I went to open my equipment screen trying to figure out why it wasnt letting me switch to my secondary.

i lost a orange sniper....sad times
    Come join the Lockbox Data collection Project!
    Official Thread|Submit results!|View collected data!

Yeah, just lost my fully modded AR from Nolan the same way. Raised ticket. Waiting.

were is my weapon.jpghappend to me with an ar and a shotgun now i have this