+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Send me a Msg if you need the data recorders in all of the CO-OP instances if you're on XBOX 360 US.
    XBL GT: lMaRMaR
    ----------------------------
    Click Here To Access The Xbox 360 Players Gamertag List Thread
    ----------------------------
    My Loadout
    Primary Weapon: TBA
    Secondary Weapon: TBA
    Grenade: TBA
    Shield: TBA
    Ego Power: Decoy

If you want, I can also post the full outfits for whatever I have for Irathients.

Quote Originally Posted by Staal View Post
    Female versions.

Human
    Some head pieces unfortunately make the female bald, so they were exluded this round.

These are pictures of your avatar dancing, correct? Could you please explain how you managed to bring the camera to the front of your avatar in order to take those pictures? I can't get my camera to go more than a quarter way around my character before it turns him to keep his back to my view.

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeTW View Post
    These are pictures of your avatar dancing, correct? Could you please explain how you managed to bring the camera to the front of your avatar in order to take those pictures? I can't get my camera to go more than a quarter way around my character before it turns him to keep his back to my view.
    Actually it was a friend who posed while I took the screenshots

anybody know if we can ever unlock any of the dark matter guys outfits? they have sick armor.

Knew I should have waited on buying an outfit with bits. Looks pretty close to the outfit from Scrapyard. Ah well. I think my outfit is a better color and tone. Wish mine came with that helmet however.

oooooo Thanks for this OP!!
    100% Man crush on Tom Hardy

so many reskins

Quote Originally Posted by Staal View Post
    Hello All

Decided to throw up some pics of the CO-OP outfits.
    All outfits will be rewarded once you complete the Goals in each CO-OP map.

If you got any screens of the map's not included here, feel free to post them and Ill add them to the OP.

Unfortunately Commander Cronkhite is still giving me an error so no posting of that outfit until I can actually enter the co-op map
    Hey OP, how do you unlock Soleptor Excavation, Scrapworks Salvage and Island of the Lost? I just beat the campaign, and I've beaten the 4 instances I currently have, but still don't get those last 3. Is there something I'm missing? I know I have a lot of side missions available, is that what you have to do?

Quote Originally Posted by bleuzarro View Post
    Hey OP, how do you unlock Soleptor Excavation, Scrapworks Salvage and Island of the Lost? I just beat the campaign, and I've beaten the 4 instances I currently have, but still don't get those last 3. Is there something I'm missing? I know I have a lot of side missions available, is that what you have to do?
    Could be tied in to both the Story mission and the Ego Rating but unsure of how exactly it works.
    I actually thought it was based solely on the Main Story, but if you already finished it and havent gotten access....
    Whats your Ego Rating ?