+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The best pvp weapon so far

Hello everyone,i'm new to the forum and to defiance in general. i played alot in the recent few days,and i wonder if my analyse is fair enough. I do want your opinion on ''what is the best pvp weapon,and why?''

so far,i came up with those weapon as prolly the best one

-rocket launcher that split in 4 (op when you aim correctly(make it detonate directly on top of the enemy head,100% kill)..the only con is that it's useless on short range. Really.Really.Useless...oh,and it'S take some skill.)
    -shotgun (burst,rapid fire with alot of magazine,grenade launcher-like,saw off...they all great.)
    -grenade launcher ( no need to explain.)
    -infester gun (i only had the one with the bug,but i think it's conterpart is stronger.Hell,auto aim and can go through some cover.Ok range and good burst.Simply awesome)
    -spanner(low damage,but hell,totaly auto aim. mine seem bugged tho and do not drain life and armor as it should,but if it could..oh damn. Oh,and it auto lock on any enemy in front of you,cloaked or not.)

and the best pvp skill

-cloak (so.many.cloaker. saw off shotgun from behind,or hs from the back AND above you. insta kill)
    -blur( THAT what i call a annoying bunny. put it with a spanner, grenade launcher or shootgun and your done....+ melee ignore shield..that's a 2 hit kill)
    -overcharge (best all around i think..extra damage always usefull)
    -decoy (less usefull UNLESS you really know what your doing and your the tricky type. i already caught off guard a cloaked dude cause he aimed my decoy...i naded he's face

i didn't include rifle,because i think that infestor are superior to them in every way in pvp.

btw...if you see major mistake,please,tell it to me. i want to improve my english the most i can ( my main language is french)

Defiance Dev
    You will be happy to know that our stats don't disagree with you and we are at this very moment doing balancing changes to tune the more Overpowered weapons.

No for sure date as to when these changes will be brought onto live but they are a high priority.

Thanks,

Chaddington

Whatever you do you need to nerf the Legedaries that give 10% reduction on Ego powers cooldown. I have a shawed-off legendary that can recharge my ego in 5-6s.
    Push the envelope, watch it bend.
    Bluntski - <Opprimo Umbra>

not sure hwat you could possibly do to infectors on the pvp side that wouldnt make them completely useless in pve.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddington View Post
    You will be happy to know that our stats don't disagree with you and we are at this very moment doing balancing changes to tune the more Overpowered weapons.

No for sure date as to when these changes will be brought onto live but they are a high priority.

Thanks,

Chaddington
    Why not balance the underpowered weapons? Feeling powerful in a video game is a good thing isn't it?

I think they are trying to lower the TTK. Therefore bringing down stronger weapons down a notch. Buffing the weaker weapons to be as strong as the strongest ones will just make it so everyone just dies way too fast.

I've got 2 main setups for pvp :

1- 3 burst assault rifle = for long range & pump action shotgun = 3 to 2 shot to kill and has 9 bullets capacity.

2- infester = for jumping and shooting & 242x12 sawed off shotgun

Contact me through xbox life at : Chief Rafa / in-game name : Letho
    to pvp along with the killing machine .. meh D !!

Quote Originally Posted by Reza View Post
    Why not balance the underpowered weapons? Feeling powerful in a video game is a good thing isn't it?
    Because then all the weapons would be the same dps and that would be lead to no one having to search for better weapons, having the edge, etc.

Pff there's no PvP in this game. It's hide until Cloak is off cooldown and sawed-off someone in the back. At least that's my experience from a few hours of both competitive and shadow war.

Edit: I'm really hoping this will change when the FotM kids leave the game.

i know right, i really hate those people who only sticks with their shotguns and never switch at all.. but still, learing how to beat their arse is fun xD