+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Gudaman View Post
    Overall there is no better response... Learning how to beat the overpowered is a lot more fun rather than complaining, name calling, or quitting. Not saying I'm any good at it but when I succeed it feels great.
    05-17-2013. That's 4 years and 3 months.

Things haven't changed much except they fixed the cloak glitch, but not the blur glitch.
    Ign The Lady74
    PSN bearbug74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate

Dev's i wanna make sure you see this . Dont forget to nerf that ****ing semi auto sniper rifle like caustic venom in pvp like you do everything else it always one shot kills everyone no matter the level !!!!

Thank you!

[QUOTE=
    Quote Originally Posted by Gudaman View Post
    Overall there is no better response... Learning how to beat the overpowered is a lot more fun rather than complaining, name calling, or quitting. Not saying I'm any good at it but when I succeed it feels great.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that true until those overpowered ppl go fourm cry and then they **** up your weapon you was using against them while they would be jump automatic sniping getting headshots and rolling. The only weapon that was good for that was the GRL and now its ****ed they ****ed up more then the damage its hella slow as well now .

Quote Originally Posted by Delusionsama View Post
    Dev's i wanna make sure you see this . Dont forget to nerf that ****ing semi auto sniper rifle like caustic venom in pvp like you do everything else it always one shot kills everyone no matter the level !!!!

Thank you!
    You do know that they have nerfed the CV twice, once for the hip aim, and then with the overall sniper nerf.
    Ign The Lady74
    PSN bearbug74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate