+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
Results 131 to 138 of 138
  1. #131
    Hi, I would like to join. IGN: Mesorac I'm usually online. West Coast time

  2. #132
    Member D WIZ FORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bend, Oregon. U.S.A.
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr0xthemight View Post
    Hi, I would like to join. IGN: Mesorac I'm usually online. West Coast time
    Hey, I'm on the west coast also. I'm just getting online now, I'll look for you & send you an invite unless you already found an Obsidian officer to invite you.
    DWIZ FORD EGO 6000. GT : D WIZ FORD. Obsidian Founder.

  3. #133
    Played on ps3 hmu GT: TheMasterHelix.
    Willing to help newbies also.

  4. #134

    former 360 obsidian member

    Absolutely HAD to start playing again now that it's on xb1 with the 2050 port. would be great to run with the old clan again!!!

    xbl ID: xXxUndeadEnigma, Defiance 2050 IGN: Undead Enigma

  5. #135
    Member D WIZ FORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bend, Oregon. U.S.A.
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMasterHelix View Post
    Played on ps3 hmu GT: TheMasterHelix.
    Willing to help newbies also.
    Hello, I apologize for not replying sooner. It has been a long work week but now it's the weekend and now I can put some time into the game. I'm getting online now, I'll look for you.
    DWIZ FORD EGO 6000. GT : D WIZ FORD. Obsidian Founder.

  6. #136
    Member D WIZ FORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bend, Oregon. U.S.A.
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by Myke Zombie View Post
    Absolutely HAD to start playing again now that it's on xb1 with the 2050 port. would be great to run with the old clan again!!!

    xbl ID: xXxUndeadEnigma, Defiance 2050 IGN: Undead Enigma
    Hey Myke Zombie I remember you, welcome back. I'm just getting online now, I'll look for you.
    DWIZ FORD EGO 6000. GT : D WIZ FORD. Obsidian Founder.

  7. #137
    Can I get an invite to join Xbox one GT: GIA Beef

  8. #138
    Member D WIZ FORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bend, Oregon. U.S.A.
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by GIA Beef View Post
    Can I get an invite to join Xbox one GT: GIA Beef
    Yes, but I'm getting offline for tonight. I'll look for you after work tomorrow, or you could look for an Obsidian officer to send you an invite.
    DWIZ FORD EGO 6000. GT : D WIZ FORD. Obsidian Founder.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts