+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Defiance Patch 2.503 to PTS

PTS has been updated with an additional fix for the Defiant II Pursuit problem tonight, and is now unlocked.
    • Anyone who logged in between Dec 17 and the time the servers were updated with 2.503 will have the pursuit automatically completed. The Hellfire Durango will be in your vehicle inventory.
    • Anyone who only logged in before Dec 17, and the logs in after the time the servers were updated with 2.503 will see no change in their Defiant II pursuit progress.
    • All new players who create their account after the servers were updated with 2.503 will be able to complete the Defiant II pursuit as normal.

Note: We experimented with one change over the holidays that put some characters on PTS in a strange state that could potentially cause an additional problem on PTS only. Since this change only went to PTS, it will not be an issue on the retail servers.

The goal is to deploy this server update to live next week.

Thanks, and sorry for the hassle with this pursuit.

--Phantasie

Well, I have my character in a rather "strange state" right now as it has its Defiant Few II pursuit completed, but Defiant Few I uncomplete. But I tried buying from Defiant Few vendor and those purchases updated their part of Defiant Few I as expected. So I expect no problems with Defiant Few I (the only thing left for my character for DF1 is to complete DF Weekly contract).
    Team Evolution Clan
    My characters on Defiance Role Play Forum:
    Taffer | Vo Kshaa | Luuzuk Kshaa

Just checked to see if my pursuit was ticked off and it is! Thanks for that
    Vehicle is in my inventory as it's supposed to be as well

PC EU - GT: Fuzzy12 - EGO LvL: 6.000

I'm also on Trove as Fuzz - Want to help me? Use this referral link.

Site Manager on Defiance Data

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Riff View Post
    Well, I have my character in a rather "strange state" right now as it has its Defiant Few II pursuit completed, but Defiant Few I uncomplete. But I tried buying from Defiant Few vendor and those purchases updated their part of Defiant Few I as expected. So I expect no problems with Defiant Few I (the only thing left for my character for DF1 is to complete DF Weekly contract).

Hi Keeper Rif

Thanks for following up, though I'm a little confused by your post.

What do you mean your character is in a strange state? Are you saying there are issues with the Defiant Few I pursuit?

Thanks!

--Phantasie

Quote Originally Posted by PhantasieTrion View Post
    Hi Keeper Rif

Thanks for following up, though I'm a little confused by your post.

What do you mean your character is in a strange state? Are you saying there are issues with the Defiant Few I pursuit?

Thanks!

--Phantasie
    Hey PT,

I can't speak for Keeper, but my Plundering the Pilgrims II pursuit suddenly reset to 0/25, where it should actually be 24/25 (25/25 now, since I did another one since).

I did another one yesterday and it went to 1/25 - today, when I logged into PTS, it was reset again to 0/25.

I'm not sure if it's the same problem Keeper's having, but yeah, there's definitely something odd going on!

thanks for the fix, hope it will work fine when push to the prod server.
    Ig : Oswin_Oswald (5799)
    Clan : ---

Although I didn't check every one, but I'm seeing very similar with other pursuits as crazy .

just like Keeper, DF II is complete, just need another Purchase, and something else (sorry could not recall from memory) for DF I to be complete

Quote Originally Posted by crazyged View Post
    Hey PT,

I can't speak for Keeper, but my Plundering the Pilgrims II pursuit suddenly reset to 0/25, where it should actually be 24/25 (25/25 now, since I did another one since).

I did another one yesterday and it went to 1/25 - today, when I logged into PTS, it was reset again to 0/25.

I'm not sure if it's the same problem Keeper's having, but yeah, there's definitely something odd going on!

just checked with my main character (Copied), and he does not have the same issues with the pursuits, just the alt I created in PTS is seeing this.
    Thought I Should include that

Also I checked what it was I could not remember, it was to complete a weekly, which should have been completed . . or not, Since on PTS it is not easy for me to complete weeklies where I need to killa boss from a Ark Fall.
    I don't recall having the gift giving weekly or daily while the Solstice event was being tested, so I may not even have ever completed a weekly with the alt character on PTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaat Xuun View Post
    Although I didn't check every one, but I'm seeing very similar with other pursuits as crazy .

just like Keeper, DF II is complete, just need another Purchase, and something else (sorry could not recall from memory) for DF I to be complete

When will this go into effect? Right now i am showing pursuit 1 being completely done and all zeros for pursuit 2. I am really looking foward to getting a fix for this.

"Good....., bad....., i'm the guy with the gun" -- Ash

PC/NA

Quote Originally Posted by Graywolfe View Post
    When will this go into effect? Right now i am showing pursuit 1 being completely done and all zeros for pursuit 2. I am really looking foward to getting a fix for this.
    HI Graywolfe

Our goal is to deploy this server update to live sometime this coming week. But it needs to fully pass QA first.

--Phantasie