+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    149

    "Warmaster Defeated"

    Hey! Just wanted to send a shout out to all the clan's on the
    Xbox 360 NA Server that where involved for helping beat the "WarMaster" since the patch.

    Time/Date - 5:07 pm Central U.S Time 01/10/14


    "Special Thank's To"

    -Freemason

    -Why So Serious

    -Fallen

    -Wasted

    You guy's are awesome =D

  2. #2
    Member Chris Robet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hanging with Pan.
    Posts
    1,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Xn xN7x View Post
    Hey! Just wanted to send a shout out to all the clan's on the
    Xbox 360 NA Server that where involved for helping beat the "WarMaster" since the patch.

    Time/Date - 5:07 pm Central U.S Time 01/10/14


    "Special Thank's To"

    -Freemason

    -Why So Serious

    -Wasted

    You guy's are awesome =D
    Congrats on your victory.
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    PSN Name: Chris_Robet
    NA Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego: 5600
    Clan: Bailey's Doubleshot
    ---------------
    EU Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego 100
    Clan:

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    149
    Thanks but all the credit goes to all those who helped. XD
    There awesome sauce

  4. #4
    Congrats, though I gotta say I'm jealous, a warmaster victory has eluded me for far too long. Worst part is if I hadn't had things to do today there's a pretty good chance I would've been there. I was in the one yesterday where he was down to like...1/10th of his health. All in due time I suppose, well done.

  5. #5
    Member Chris Robet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hanging with Pan.
    Posts
    1,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiosis2099 View Post
    Congrats, though I gotta say I'm jealous, a warmaster victory has eluded me for far too long. Worst part is if I hadn't had things to do today there's a pretty good chance I would've been there. I was in the one yesterday where he was down to like...1/10th of his health. All in due time I suppose, well done.
    Excluding the recent scaling glitch I have not beat the warmaster in over 5 months.
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    PSN Name: Chris_Robet
    NA Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego: 5600
    Clan: Bailey's Doubleshot
    ---------------
    EU Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego 100
    Clan:

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    334
    Are WM on console harder than PC? Because I haven't failed a WM in a while lol
    IGN: Gai l Clan: Cronus l Server: PC NA

  7. #7
    Member Chris Robet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hanging with Pan.
    Posts
    1,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Gai View Post
    Are WM on console harder than PC? Because I haven't failed a WM in a while lol
    Yes but the reason is because we do not have any large clans teaching the new guys how to fight him, while on PC you have Cronus who teaches pretty much everyone.
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    PSN Name: Chris_Robet
    NA Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego: 5600
    Clan: Bailey's Doubleshot
    ---------------
    EU Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego 100
    Clan:

  8. #8
    Member SanCarioca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    1,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Robet View Post
    Excluding the recent scaling glitch I have not beat the warmaster in over 5 months.
    "Good night, everyone. My name is SanCarioca, and I have never beat the Warmaster. As in "never, ever". It's been a dry year."

    "Goood niiight, Saan. Welcome to WarLosers Anonymous"

  9. #9
    Member Chris Robet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hanging with Pan.
    Posts
    1,819
    Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post
    "Good night, everyone. My name is SanCarioca, and I have never beat the Warmaster. As in "never, ever". It's been a dry year."

    "Goood niiight, Saan. Welcome to WarLosers Anonymous"
    When you say good night I say good morning. When you say good morning I say good evening.
    GOAT!!
    Watch me and the bat duke it out in The Unofficial Defiance Role Play Forum (Rules here). All are welcome!!
    Great clan PvP idea.
    PSN Name: Chris_Robet
    NA Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego: 5600
    Clan: Bailey's Doubleshot
    ---------------
    EU Server
    In Game Name: Chris Robet
    Ego 100
    Clan:

  10. #10
    Member Riku_Kurosaki15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Topeka, KS
    Posts
    444
    I would love to do a WM team up with my clan and a couple of other clans who know what they're doing. I almost had a good one happen the other day where I organized a Major Arkfall and asked in Zone chat that if anyone is EGO 1000 or above and know what they are doing in a WM fight(don't shoot the locks, shoot right arm, etc), to meet up with me at the Impact location. Had about 15 or so people show up all good levels, had a new player in my clan randomly show up(he was maybe EGO 800)and I didn't want to turn him down so I told him what to do and what not to do. Still though, it went to complete schtako cause some idiot shot the locks before the timer ran out. My best friend did one the other day where the timer ran out and the WM broke out on his own and they had 7 minutes to defeat him(she had told me that someone told her if you let the timer run out it resets and gives you 20 minutes to kill him which turned out to be false)but they almost had him before he disappeared.

    So if any clans are willing to meet up and fight the WM with me and some clan mates(those that are experienced enough to do it of course)let me know!
    "What we do in life, echoes in eternity." - Gladiator

    Founder of the Time Lords of Paradise clan. We're recruiting! See this post for info: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-Allons-y!-(NA)
    IGNs: Th3 Doct0r, Joanna Darc, Pat Lynch, Riku Kurosaki

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts